Failure is the pillar of success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

My partner and i factor thus. becose who was simply hit a brick wall this way they can turn into a excellent dealer and will deliver his / her accomplishment effortlessly. as well as other folks can easily study on his / her.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

gee bhai me aap ke baat se agree krtaa hoo forex forum busineess bohat acha busineess hy es busineess me success woo he hoota hy js koo pehly ak baar thokar lgy aur dobaraa woo mistake koo kaabo me kroo woo he bndaa es businees me kamyaaaabi haasil krtaa hy
      • #588 Collapse

failure is the pillar of success, agar app forex tread business me loss kare to app apni emotion pe control karke app is loss se sikh sakte hai take age jake app asa loss fir na kare aur app is business me gain kare

• #589 Collapse

apnay bikul theek kaha hai dear, business mai loss tu lazmi hota hai hamen disheart nhe hona chahaye balkay apni mistakes ko point out kr k agay barhna chahye bcz jb hum fail hngay loss hoga tbhe hum strong view k sath agay barhna seekhenge
          • #590 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: looser پيغام ديکھيے
            Failure is the pillar in forex success. In forex market You will fall but its important to make forex success from those failure. In forex its important to do forex like that That you will not be broken if you loose your money in forex.
            yes ofcours you are right failure is the pillar of success you will learn lots of things when you loss your some money you get experince in reality you will get information about market you will avoide greed and control your emotion...
            • #591 Collapse

I think we can protect us from loss due to great hard working and with long time struggle, which are the only ways will give us more profit and protect us from many losses and also from mistakes,
              • #592 Collapse

IvyBot is the best automated forex robot that will help in doubling your money. You needn't be surprised listening to this statement as there are live results which you can view to believe the efficiency of this product. Re the launch of the product, a special offer price has been .

• #593 Collapse

ham forex ko to bahut log pasand kartay han or is waja say to Pakistan me be forex ka forum ban gey ha or forex ko is leya bahut pasand kartay han kay is me kam time me ham bahut profit lay saktay han or ager ham forex ko stock market kay sat compare kartay han to us me hamen market ka pata chal jata hay kay forex kitna acha ha stock market say.
                  • #594 Collapse

The income has to come from someplace, proper? This is mainly a very good thing, but there are a lot of on the internet forex brokers out there who are not on an equal level of service and technical capability as other online forex brokers. In their thoughts, a operating .

• #595 Collapse

Forex trading is a skill which ought to be mastered over time in order to reap huge returns from the market. There is need to understand the market fluctuations as well as the place of analysis and proper planning in enduring success in the Forex market. Here are three miracle ..

• #596 Collapse

The foreign exchange market is a multibillion dollar worth market that involves currency exchange and conversion from all over the world. In fact, the foreign exchange market of the present times is one of the largest and fastest growing liquid financial markets which is making the backbone of any country's .

• #597 Collapse

go along with buddy. forex is usually a funds unit yet to make this is the funds unit, it needs understanding in addition to standard expertise in addition to expertise is also should for making funds unit.
                          • #598 Collapse

Lake of planning is very harmful for trading business in the forex, first of all we should make our mind disciplined and then need to think best planning before the trading in our planning should best knowledge, experience, and honesty then we can win the forex.
                            • #599 Collapse

There are a lot of opportunities to make big money online. Internet gives so many chances to build a profitable business.That is why each day people join this money world. One of the best way to make big money online is forex trading. It gives you a possibility to stay .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

Forex forum par ap jitni chahy posting kar sakty hai or knowledge and bonus dono hasil kar sakty hai. Forex forum ne members par kisi kisam ki pabandi nhi lagai lekin member ko chahiye k wo Forex forum k rules and regulation ko follow kar k posting kare ta k wo bonus deduction se b

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X