Knowledge is a great power.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

yes dear u right knwoeldge ak bht bara power hia knowledge se ap forex me bht agay tak ja sakte hon or as me ap ache earn kr sakte hon kui ke forex me sub se important cheaz knowledge hote hia.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

knowledge is really a great power and we can get the success in the field of the FOREX trading if we have the knowledge and we do not have the knowledge then we can not get the success so the knowledge is required in the field of FOREX trading.
      • #918 Collapse

In forex knowledge is a great power that anyone can do. In forex market if you want to earn money you need to developed your knowledge. Its important to grow knowledge by learn demo account well. I totally agree with you in this matter dear because in every filed of life, knowledge is the basic demand for success. No matter how much we practise but when we dont have proper knowledge related to our professional field then we can never be an awsome trader with huge profit margin every month .
        • #919 Collapse

G jnab is may koi shak nahe k knowledge is a great power jis k pas zyada knowledge aur experience ho ga vo utna he successful trader ho ga yeh knowledge ham ko practice karny say aata hay is k ilawa trade ke books aur internet say bhe learn kia ja sakta hay apny friends aur other traders say bhe knowledge share kar sakty han

• #920 Collapse

ji haan meray khayal mein tou aap theek keh rahey hain k forex tarding business mein knowledge bohat hi ziyada zaroori hai iss se humein acha profit hasil ho sakta hai jiss se hum acha earn ker saktey hain.

• #921 Collapse

dear sasb kehte hay ke knowledge ek great power hay . leken es baat ko follow karne wale 30% bee nahi hay . agar hum trading se pehle 50$ bee learning kare to hamara trading knowledge kanm se kam 60% hoga jis se hum acha earning kar sakte hay .
              • #922 Collapse

Yes dear apne thik kaha hai apki knowledge apki trade business me great power hai apki jitni knowledge hai forex trade business me apko utna hi asan hota hai trade karne me aur profit karne me
                • #923 Collapse

It is the greatest power in this business, knowledge is everything, if you know the basics and do not heed what we learned headaches and we .....It is essential to understand the Forex market to be able to gain more profit before starting to open a real account. Knowledge is the best ...
                  • #924 Collapse

ji bilkul sahi kah raha hain ap knowledge is great power jab tak ap ka pas knowledge nahi ho tab tak app trade nahi kar sakty agar karain gy tu loss karain ga is liya knowledge is a great power
                    • #925 Collapse

brother forex tradeing me aap ki baat bilkul theek hy kih jab hamin forex tradeing ky mutaliq acha knowledge hoo ga to ham is ko barri achi tarah samajh sakity hain is liy knowledge forex tradeing ky liy barri power ki hasieat rakhti hy
                      • #926 Collapse

yes of course i agree with you knowledge is a great power.knowledge is the name of ocean.and ocean is never end so knowledge is never end but your life is finished.its important gain knowledge and learn trading.
                        • #927 Collapse

je bro bilkul thek kaha hay ap nay knowledge jitni zyada grow krey ge hum utna he zyada profitable trader bun paen gey or yeh he woh tareeka ya rasta hay jis per chal ker hum agay berh sktey hen or profits earn ker sktey hen is market sey.
                          اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: looser پيغام ديکھيے
                          In forex knowledge is a great power that anyone can do. In forex market if you want to earn money you need to developed your knowledge. Its important to grow knowledge by learn demo account well.
                          • #928 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to have good knowledge any time that you are in this business so that when you place good trade you will be able to make good money at any given period of time

• #929 Collapse

Knowledge IS Very IMportant For Forex Trading As As IF You Are In Any Trouble Your Knowledge Will Help You In Getting Ideas What TO Do So First Get Trading Knowledge And Then Start Doing Forex Trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

yes i know that knowledge is a great power if u have enough knowledge about the forex trading market and have enough experience about the forex trading market then u can make a lot of money from the forex trading market and can change your life style.////.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X