Knowledge is a great power.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2881 Collapse

.No nation can success in life without education. Forex is the business organization. Here we should need more knowledge for trading. Without knowledge we to lose in business. So to avoid it ,need more and more knowledge.Forex is the currency exchanged market,just like as share market. Sometime the market of any dollar rising market and sometime market doing down. So everybody should alert to trade here. So this sentence is correct.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2882 Collapse

I am totally agree with you..No nation can success in life without education. Forex is the business organization. Here we should need more knowledge for trading. Without knowledge we to lose in business. So to avoid it ,need more and more knowledge.Forex is the currency exchanged market,just like as share market. Sometime the market of any dollar rising market and sometime market doing down. So everybody should alert to trade here.

• #2883 Collapse

Forex me hame achha earning karneke lie hame hamara knowledge ko develop karana hoga.Or knowledge ko develop karneke lie hame demo practice or jyada se jyada learning karna hoga.

• #2884 Collapse

Educaton is the backbone of nation.No nation can success in life without education. Forex is the business organization. Here we should need more knowledge for trading. Without knowledge we to lose in business. So to avoid it ,need more and more knowledge.Forex is the currency exchanged market,just like as share market. So everybody should alert to trade here. So this sentence is correct.

• #2885 Collapse

Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.hard work means market analysis and gain more knowledge from here. If anybody learn more then we should need to do working more. Nobody success in life without hard work. I am a forex member and i am working hard here. Capacity of doing work is called power.

• #2886 Collapse

Knowledge is the great power. if anybody adopt this truth then he will shine in life.. Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.hard work means market analysis and gain more knowledge from here.

• #2887 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: looser پيغام ديکھيے
                In forex knowledge is a great power that anyone can do. In forex market if you want to earn money you need to developed your knowledge. Its important to grow knowledge by learn demo account well.
                Yes you are right. We cant trading without forex knowledge. Knowledge gain our experience. We must get a more knowledge day by day.
                • #2888 Collapse

Success means to do something or gain something. anybody do not work hard ,then he can not success in life. Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.. If anybody learn more then we should need to do working more. Nobody success in life without hard work.

• #2889 Collapse

I am agree to you because do something must need knowledge. Every sphere of life need knowledge. So it is called knowledge is power. There is a proverb' Education is the backbone of nation. I abide it all time.

• #2890 Collapse

Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.. If anybody learn more then we should need to do working more. Nobody success in life without hard work. I am agree to you because do something must need knowledge. Every sphere of life need knowledge. So it is called knowledge is power.

• #2891 Collapse

All the educated man and women believe it.A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.. If anybody learn more then we should need to do working more. Nobody success in life without hard work. I am agree to you because do something must need knowledge. Every sphere of life need knowledge. So it is called knowledge is power

• #2892 Collapse

Actually life is not bed of roses. Nobody success in life without hard work. I am agree to you because do something must need knowledge. Every sphere of life need knowledge. So it is called knowledge is power. I believe it and i always busy to learn something.

• #2893 Collapse

Success means to do something or gain something. anybody do not work hard ,then he can not success in life. Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.hard work means market analysis and gain more knowledge from here. If anybody learn more then we should need to do working more. Nobody sucess in life without hard work. I am a forex member and i am working hard here. So knowledge is the great source of power.

• #2894 Collapse

market analysis is the important of forex business. if anybody involve involve in forex market, then it is essential fro every trader, At first you gain knowledge then you will go to bussiness.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2895 Collapse

Success means to do something or gain something. anybody do not work hard ,then he can not success in life. Actually life is not bed of roses. A full of struggle is needed for life then life bring you full of enjoy.hard work means market analysis and gain more knowledge from here. I awalys believe that knowledge is power.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X