Indicator makes our trading easy.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

Expensive good friend immediately after creating a rewarding investing technique we can definitely create profits simply, but we should never become in excess of confident because as a result of which many of us begin high-risk and also undervalue Currency markets, which can be not good. Currency trading can be a quite dangerous and also unclear current market and so we should have lot of respect because of it, we should acknowledge what ever current market can be supplying.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Well, money isn't everything although everything is actually money. Thus, we need to have money to continue our lives or even live in better spot and situation. But many of us shouldn't come to be arrogant and ego if we have lot of cash.
      • #153 Collapse

g bhai i agree with u indicators ka istamaal agar achi tarah se kya jayega to acha profit dega forex trading aur ap bhi achi earning kar sakte hian magar ap bas sahi use karna seekh jaye to apko easy lagega
        • #154 Collapse

The indegent can easily definitely not really inc=vest substantially. As an outcome they fall powering. As a way to pertaining to these kind of to come up with benefit my spouse and i in forex is always to make investments around they might not really asking for by employing some others. And then they must be extremely individual as the benefit possibly aren't going to be special. Yet as the times ignore they may acquire rewarding benefit if she or he maintains swapping in.
          • #155 Collapse

dear mai ne abii tak esai koi indicator use nhn kiya aur na he mai krna chahta hn mere khiyal mai ye boht he simple aur easy businesses mai se aik hy jo ap ko seekha k aage chalta hy lehaxa ap mehnat kro...
            • #156 Collapse

g han meray bahi humen chaeya kay hum indicator use keren per kabhi kabhaar indicator use na hi kerna chaeya or indicator kabhi kabhaar fake signal bhi de deta hay jsi say huemn wrong signal milte hen and loss hou jata hay humen
              • #157 Collapse

mere khahal ma to trading ko seekhan koi mushkil kam nai ha agr ap forex ko kafi time da raahahy hain to ap bohat jald forex ko seekh saktay hain aur ek achay trader ban saktay hain
                • #158 Collapse

Greediness may very well be described becoming a discomfort to have massive inducement immediately. Well, this is often a individual characteristics to own which discomfort yet we should control which exclusively with real dealing. Hpye commonly happens during beginning ton measurements, looking forward to additional pips and as well making use of quite a few models previously.
                  • #159 Collapse

hpye would be the an undesirable regime with dealing and also the dealer that can business along with hpye won't keep on being by now available in the market but will retain which easily, this dealer need to stay away from hpye in case they wants in order to make it and as well earn extra income by now available in the market simply because hpye would be the rapid opportinity for margin contact.
                    • #160 Collapse

I watch you go to the individual, pieces bucks you do not stuffed and presented to you for your eyes (someone a hypocrite without shame). Well, I understand your genius, but with such notions

• #161 Collapse

assalamu alaikum dear meree khayal me to indictors sirf market ke moojoda postion ko hi batatee hai wo ane walee postion ko nahi bata saktee wo bhi 100% is leye forex trading ke market me aksar indicators bhi ham ko duka detee hai is leye ehteyat see bhi working kar na chahiye
                        • #162 Collapse

No doubt indicator se hamari trading bht easy ho jati hy khas tor pe MA Cross ka jo indicator hy wo to kamaal hy bhai or is business ma hmen bht c facilities bhi muhya ki hoti hy trading asaan hone k lie.
                          • #163 Collapse

g bhai ye baat to hai ek froex trading mien indicators ap[ki trading ko behtar bana sakte hian,ye bohat behtreen hai apko chahiye ke ap is business mein apne best combination ke indicators ko dekhen.
                            • #164 Collapse

forex me indicators se support or resistance ka he faida mil sakta hai us ke hisab se dekha jae to aap ko trading me kafi waqt bachane ko mil sakta hai khud se support or resistance ko identify karne ke bajae aap indicators se help le kar trading kar sakte hain .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

mere khyal se aisi koi baat nai ha indicators k through bus hume kuch madad mil jati ha uske ilawa aur kuch bhi nai ha so hume chaiye k bus indicator ko just apni help k liye rakhen usee zada aur kuch bhi nai tohi theek rahega haamri trading k liye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X