kia indicators ky istamal sy profit bnaya ja skta hai
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

g hum indicators saay b profit lay saktaay hiaan indicators saay hi hum ko market kaay trend ka pataa chaltaa hai jiss saay market kaay way pataa laag jataa hai market kaay samajany k liye rsi and moving averages ko use karna ho gaa
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Dear brother ap bilkul indicators k istimaal say fayeda utha saktay hain lakin humay ye tareeka apnanan hoga k him is pay zayda depend na karay to acha hai
      • #243 Collapse

dear indicator hamin sirf market ki simat ka batatay hain is k ilawa kuch bhi nahi batay hai is main hami khud hi apni tarad se analysis ker k market ko samajna hota hai

• #244 Collapse

yes dear brother, indicators ki madad se profit banaya ja sakta hai lekin sometime indicator main problem any ki waja se hamain loss b ho jata. indicator ko use krty huwy hamain market trend ko b follow krna chahye
          • #245 Collapse

my dear brother agar ap kabhi use karin gay to ap ko zayada knowledgeho gaye ja main yaha new ho or indicators ka bary mai kuch khass information nai ha agar is sa real ma profit hota hai to mai bhi sikhna chaho ga
            • #246 Collapse

mery khyaal mein indicator k chakkar mein naa hi paraa jaaye to achhaa hai agar profit earn karnaa hai to bas zyadaa se zyadaa demo account per hi mehnat karni hogi jabhi hamain forex ke baary mein pata chalyga...
              • #247 Collapse

Generally be sure you weight and dimensions the advantages offered by working in this market, but if you trade the idea being a pastime and don't include much to shed in which. You will find good players in this market and they're going to certainly not worry if you missing the clothes or even a huge number of others in this market.

• #248 Collapse

It turned once and for all .... thinking became especially ?, began to make "meaningful input" to bash% are permanent as you say here ?. How old you are trading time .... contests?
                  Heh ... in the competition did ... you would have drawn on the paper. What better dwelt on this competition?

• #249 Collapse

Aslamoalaikum dear friend me is ba pe bill l bi yaqeen ni to akhta mery kheyal se zada se zada mehnat kro zada se Learning kro bs
                    • #250 Collapse

Foreign exchange experience the rewards you can't locate throughout additional economic promotes, as well as this can be a main reason behind rotating his traders, in addition to compatibility as well as suitability for the desires as well as abilities with the various traders. How? We may locate several buying a basic profits or possibly a work or even home business opportunity as well as we might see others trying to find added profits as well as forex indicated because work will not require a big capitalForex buying and selling is not just the process connected with selling or buying a unique foreign currency match,

• #251 Collapse

watching the reaction of the markets in the clock output, what we know, and he is not ... then that price will keep unpredictable variations of the price movement on the news (there is a direct, inverse and Z-price movement)

• #252 Collapse

forex trading mein indicators ka use bahot hi acha aur useful rehta hae magar mere dost mera khial hae k indicators se wohi admi hi ziada profit earn kar sakta hae jo is k sahi istemal ko seekh leta hae.....
                          • #253 Collapse

specific, my personal beloved in addition to i are often refreshing practitioner within Forex. attain together with tiny pleasure in addition to skills my personal beloved in addition to i enter in Forex committing company nevertheless regularly minute my personal beloved in addition to most of us practice present reports due to the fact my personal beloved in addition to most of us spend the at any time using personal computer system. thus currently we all absolutely are a completely new very peace of mind prepared dealer. one particular week before this specific wife or husband and in addition i trade in addition to my personal beloved in addition to i proficient to locate plenty of cash using Forex committing. we all tend to be thrilled to register appropriate in this posting.
                            • #254 Collapse

nhe bhie ager asa huta tu har koi indicaters dakh kar trade karta or profit earn karta indicater just ap ko idea data haan ka market trend kia ha kis tarf jaha sakti ha or is sa ap ko khod anylsis karna huta ha ka ap ko ab kis tarha trade karni chaye is leya indicaters ko dakh kar trade nhe lagni chye or b bhot koch watch karna parta ha.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

At present, the easier it can be making purchases - everyone possesses use of the net and can trade foreign currencies within just a few moments anytime, anywhere

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X