Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

i think without practice a trader can face big loss in forex trading in this businuss a trader can get big loss in his trading in forex market we are working and we are manking money but this is possible only when we have great knowledge and practice in forex trading
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

we no that,' Practice make a man perfect.' forex is a world wide treading business.so hear need more Practice for tread.so any body can not workin forex market without Practice because it is impossible. mera kehal se bohot Practice korna jorori hota he.
      • #93 Collapse

practice ke baghirn ap trading karna bohat hi muskal hota ha.har kam ke liye practice ka hona lazmi ha.ye business ha jis main ap ko practice ki zarot lazmi hoti ha.
        • #94 Collapse

We can start working without work out and details but we can never be efficient. There is the chance of making only through learning and training. You must have experienced too which are the soul of working. Forex dealing is very risky and complex business. without work out working in actual concern will have to cope with a risky of reduction. Encounter and details are very necessary in forex working.
          • #95 Collapse

practice kay bagheer trading ki ja skti hay but without experience
            kay ap is market say profit nai kma skty hain so agr is say earning
            krna chaty hain to pher practice krna pary gi
            • #96 Collapse

I think without practice It is impossible to trad in the forex market and Most of the new trader get loss for low trading experience.you must have to do practice to gain the market knowledge and trading experience.and then you can be able for trading.
              • #97 Collapse

No my friend we can not start trade without practice and It is impossible to make profit from the forex market with out any demo practice. trading skill and market knowledge and very important which we can gain only in the demo trading and that's why practice is necessary.
                • #98 Collapse

g han g hum bgair practic k join kr skty h mgr humy us main profit kam ho ga balkay zyada loss ho ga is sy behter h hum pehly prectic kry us prectic sy humy kafi kwoledg ho jay ge phr humy loss kam or profit zyada ho ga

• #99 Collapse

Bilkul nhi hum without practice forex trading start nhi kar saktay.Ap nay thek kaha hai kay practice makes a man perfect.Forex trading start karnay say phaly hamay proper training lena chahye or without practice hamay forex trading start nhi karna chahy..

• #100 Collapse

yes you cannot be a success ful trader unless you learn and practice on demo account you can practice on your real account but you loose alot money to get experience and be a successful trade so practice makes trader a best and successful trader in forex trading
                      • #101 Collapse

Your line is excellent my friend. We can easily start out exchanging with no training and expertise nevertheless you can never ever do well. There exists the possibility of getting only as a result of finding out and rehearsing. You need to ordeals way too which are the particular heart and soul associated with exchanging.
                        • #102 Collapse

demo account mai practice kye baghair reall account mai trade karnay se apko loss he hoga koi bhi kam start karnay se pahlay osko samajna zaroori hota hay.
                          • #103 Collapse

my dear myrau khayal sy tu aptrading ko start karny k leya ap ko demo py tranig lyna bohat zarouri hai es leya dear agar ap aaysa ni karo gy tu es ka ap ko he loos ho ga es leya traning k bena forex ko join na karyn.

• #104 Collapse

yes we cam start trade with out practice but it is not a good thing because we can lose our all money tjis market is so much risky to earn profit. if we want to earn much so we have to practice more and more.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Practice Ka Beghair App Forexc Me Money Earn Nahi Kar Saktay Hain.Balkay Appp Ko Loss Bhi Ho Sakta Ha.Agar App Forex Trading Ki Practice Karna Chatay Hain To App Demo Account Me Account Banay Aur Demo Trade Karien.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X