Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #691 Collapse

ham forex market men without practice trading ker sekty hain but is se hamain profit nhi milta or loss hi ota rehta hai kion k hamain koi exepericne nahi hota hai tading ka jis se ham achi trading nahi ker sekty hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #692 Collapse

At a moment we can think about to trade without the practice and the experience but it is very harmful to trade in this way the experience is the half trading which tell you about the correct direction of the market
      • #693 Collapse

ni dost is main aisa ni hai ap ko forex main paratics kerni hoti hai phire hi ap ko forex main acha profit millta hai ager ap forex main aisa ni kerte to ap ko loss hoga lekin ager ap try kerte rhe gain forex ko to ap ko forex main loss ni hoga phire ap ko forex main acha profit milly ga
        • #694 Collapse

yes forex trading main app log bina expereince k be trading kar sakty ho . par wo pir app logo k ley tora sa risky ho sakta hain tu app logo ko chayee k is main pehly demo account par trading kar k is main ek acha expereince hasil karo or is k bhad he app is main trading karo tu app is main bian risk k ek acha profit earn kar sakty ho

• #695 Collapse

Base on me i will suggest that you can be able to make any post when you are trading so that you will not have any problem from one level to the other at all times

• #696 Collapse

No , we can not start trade without a good practice. Forex is not a simple business so we need a lot of trading knowledge for it. And for this we need a lot of practice. Thank you so much.
              • #697 Collapse

no in this time i consider you greedy and i don`t like this way so you must be practice because its will help you
                to learn and if you lose many time you`ll know about this its good and i see its good for everyone in forex and its my view
                • #698 Collapse

Practice is the key to forex success, so we can not trade in forex without practice. Before start trading we have to practice on a demo for basic forex knowledge. And it's the best option for earning.
                  • #699 Collapse

nahi ki bulkhul bhi nahi humay phalay achi tarah demo accont per partices karni chaya us kay bad hi hum ko apna real accont open karkay us may toray tora earn karna chaya is say app logo zayada fia ho sakta hai
                    • #700 Collapse

Ones place is usually beneficial my ogod frisnd. We can easily start out dealng devoid of process in addition to exprtise althouh we can easily never ever do well. There mya be the oppotunity of getting solely as a result of finding out in addition to doing. You will need to ordeals far too which might be this internal connected with dealing.

• #701 Collapse

Ones place is usually benefiical my good frend. We can easily start out dealkng devoid of process in addition to expertise although we can easily enver ever do well. There may be tho pportunity of getting solely as a result of finding out in addition to doing. You will need to ordeals far too which might be this internal connected with dealing.

• #702 Collapse

We can get more information about Forex Trading through Internet because many websites are available on the internet and we can gain knowledge through these websites.
                          Knowledge provide us experience and experience is very important in Forex Trading because we can get profit or earn money through their experiences in Forex Trading.

• #703 Collapse

no dear jab hum baghir kisi tjrby aor experience ke koi bhi kam karte hain tobahot kam hi aesa hot ahai ke hum us kam main kamyabi hasil kar sakty hain aor forex trading busines to bahot hi mushkil kam hai jo practice aor knowldege ke nahen kiya ja sakta
                            • #704 Collapse

Yes every one can start his trading business without practice, but it can be much harmful for the traders because forex is much risky business and we dont need to take risk on capital and keep practice in demo account untill unless we have not get experties as well.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #705 Collapse

je haan kar tu saktay hain par kisi trader k under jis taraha wo kehay ap ose taraha small ya feer big volume ya feer buy or sell par bit karay gae thankful for question

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X