Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2056 Collapse

A distributor may not be acceptable to the industry from foreign currency completely impossible, because you do not know your trading skills and then when no hump to practice skills that moment when one of the favorites. As its land position in our success and we have to be everywhere all the premium features instant praise.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2057 Collapse

no we can not start trade without practice because with out practice we can not judge the right market movement and trend and it is not possible to earn profit with out practice

• #2058 Collapse

Forex main practice bohot important hai without practice forex trading business main earning kafi mushkil ho sakti hai so learn karen aur practice karen demo account mani.

• #2059 Collapse

Dear App Strt to kr skte hain trade lakin App phr losse main rhnge Ek acha trader frst learn krta hai Forex ko phr us par earning strt krta hai Ta k wo ek acha aur succesful trader ban ske.
          • #2060 Collapse

g kar tu saktay hain lakin dear demo pay or agar aap nay aakay direct hi investment es may laga di tu phr aap gaia kam say tu pahlay koshish karain kay dome pay hat paka karin or phr real may aain.
            • #2061 Collapse

no bger practice k koe bhi cheeze possible nhi ha es k liye kaafi practice ki zroorat hoti ha warnaa FOREX trading aese nhi ho jaati hr cheeze mein ap ko tb hei faeda milta ha agr us ki practice achii ho ge esi liye kehte hein practice makes man perfect

• #2062 Collapse

brother forex k buisness mien hamare liye ek achi practice k sath kam karna bohat zyada zarori ha to phir humen ek acha trend aur kamyabi hasel ho sakti hai
                • #2063 Collapse

no way brother. without practice you are nothing in this business. practice is must for this business. practice makes man perfect. it is good that if you have good knowledge about this business and experience as well.
                  • #2064 Collapse

Your subject matter understanding along with process buying and selling without having us nevertheless you can commence generating via understanding along with process is inclined My good friend will be very good can't ever be successful.
                    • #2065 Collapse

Forex trading is a business that we would do fine if we should first obtain the necessary skills and knowledge needed. So therefore attain knowledge first and you would definitely do fine in the business.

• #2066 Collapse

kisi bhi business ko parictice or knowledge kae bageer nae karna chaye forex ke baree me poro malooma or parects hasil karni chaye os ke badd invest karee
                        • #2067 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                          • #2068 Collapse

I will suggest essential demo trading for beginners. For any learning process some thing should be relaxing so that we can learn effectively.

• #2069 Collapse

We can use virtual money for a time until we are not experienced in trading . Our learning should be remain continuous with real trading too but it will be different from demo.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2070 Collapse

I also recommend the demo account for beginners who want to start trading. By this account, the beginners can learn to understand the basis of trading, including the use and learn features that exist in the trading platform.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X