Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1636 Collapse

I agree with you that greed is very dangerous and lead to the loss of more
    cases of loss that occur are caused by greed in forex so we must cry from the
    greed that we control ourselves during trading and limit ourselves to a certain degree

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1637 Collapse

Dear friend, practice k bagair koe kam bhi nahi hota her kam ko pehlay sikha jata hay phir is ki practice ki jati hay phir is kam ko is ki asal position main kia jata hay.
      • #1638 Collapse

promises is not enough to stop greedy and risky works , mind will face greed not phrases , if trader used his mind during trading there will not be any greed because trader hurry to open big number of orders to achieve high profits without analysis or thinking

• #1639 Collapse

ha g jnab,,,,,,,,,,,,kar to sakty hain jnab.,or is traha badd mai insaan thek ho jaye to phir us ko sahitrha trading a bhi jaye jnab,,,,,,,,,,,i cant say any thing jnab,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• #1640 Collapse

nai bhai jaan ap beghair practice k kaam start nai krsktay ho apko pehle kaam ki practice krna zaroori hai as you know hardwork is a key to succes in every part of bussines is liye practice is importnt m friend
            • #1641 Collapse

g nai hm iss trade ko bagair practice k kabi b strt ni kr sakty har cheez ko pele hchi tran learn kiya jata hai phr prctice ki jati hai tb ja k smj anna strt hota a r hm hchi posting kr skty hain iss trade ko filhal ap maths ki tran smjhnai jis ma jitni practice r learning hogi utna hi zada expert ho jain gy iss main ham r hcha earn kr skty hain
              • #1642 Collapse

If you promise not to be greedy here, it's just good for you. But be warned that this emotion is only preliminary and appears when we are not ready to trade in Forex. Because from the moment that we know what the risk margins to use, we'll be in control of the business.

• #1643 Collapse

I think we should be able to manage it properly and all will be good and as traders we should be able to manage it properly.Because it is very important to control greed in forex. In forex, most of the traders fail to take profit from forex because they trade in forex with greed and lust.

• #1644 Collapse

That forex trading does not require intelligent high or to be a genius, but you need to experience there are people normal or less and win in trading Forex and there were level of education of average or less than a university and won in circulation and there are people, a genius and a poor person rich and stupid it is important how to employ the money properly warheads and use the money correctly

• #1645 Collapse

Open your real instaforex account through link
                      http://instaforex.com?x=INYS
                      And get started with no deposit bonus
                      before opening a new 'no deposit bonus account' Contact me through email ghost_7amood@hotmail.com

• #1646 Collapse

i admit that greediness is the one of the very bad character into the Forex trading , but although saying it bad , we will hard to get the solution to promise never be greedy in the trades , so i think its very good way if any trader try to make sure their trades by following the money management

• #1647 Collapse

forex

nhe hum forex main practice ke bgair trading nis liye hmain chye ke is ko sekh kr or smjh kr trading krain ta ke hmain bad main problem na ho.

• #1648 Collapse

I think that most of us can be to ensure that the idea is right, continue for the most part, to, well, most of us, you might have the idea to install, and most investors is good, except that the investors can manage, most of us are well positioned even the most difficult tests. So, it is necessary to get rid of people, because it seemed to work out and so terrible.

• #1649 Collapse

I think do not greedy and greedy is a bad thing and as traders we should remain calm and all will be fine with it and control it is the thing that will break and as traders we must always stay focused then all would be well and all need processes and peace.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1650 Collapse

meray bhai agar is kam main kamyab hona hai to ap ko practice karna lazmi hai kion k agar ap is kam ki practice nahi karengay to ap ko market main kam karnay main problem hoggi so always start trading with practice

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X