which chart is more useful?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

brother ye saari sahoolat mojood hai ab aap kis ko use krtay hain ye aap k ooper hai. agr to aap ny boht thoray waqt means k aik ghanty k lye market k samny bethna hai or apna profit banana hai to yakeeni tor pr aap ko hourly charts use krna chahye. or agr long term krni hai to daily ya iss sy baray chart use krna chahye. ye aap k trading style py depend krta hai.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

ye aek acha point hai.chart sb hi trader lagate hain main bhi lagati hoon. kabhi 1 hour ka chart laga deti hoon kabhi 2 ghante ka is se zeyada long hour ka chart ni lagati mujhe itna hi theek lagta hai.
      • #153 Collapse

Obviously, I recommend that forex trader forex business is just the start of a Forex demo take into account their actions. Trader gained many knowledge and connection with trading account are living demo open, make sure that you have a choice. But there are other methods. Actual start training if you opt to direct, it is essential to open a micro account to begin with, so you have to deal with pennies and therefore the degree of risk will possibly be minimized while learning at his or her will, so it might be good but to be able to earn pennies.
        • #154 Collapse

Main Forrex main newcomer hoon or isliye mujy Forex bary main ziada knoweldge nahe ha or is liye mujy nah epata k chart kia hota ha, main tu bas tarding and forum k bary main he janta hoon.
          • #155 Collapse

listen dear har trader apne timeframe ke hisaab se trading karta hon. and mene just 1H and 15M ke timeframe per trading kari he and i think this is perfect timeframe for every trader. in timeframe ke through mujhe profit jald
            • #156 Collapse

Chart is a good point for forex trading. I am a new trader and from my little experience I can tell you that 15Minutes chart is the best. I am using this chart in my trade and happy with it.
              • #157 Collapse

Of course , I have every Forex Trader Forex Trading Forex demo account for their actions suggest that 's just the beginning . Merchant , gained a lot of knowledge and experience to open live trading demo account if you do not have a way to confirm it. But there is another way . If you decide to indicate the actual start of the training , to begin with , it is necessary to open a micro account , so you 'll have to deal with pennies , and therefore at a time when learning in their desire to be less of a risk , so it would be good , but earn pennies .

• #158 Collapse

Of course , I have every Forex Trader Forex Trading Forex demo account for their actions suggest that 's just the beginning . Merchant , gained a lot of knowledge and experience to open live trading demo account if you do not have a way to confirm it. But there is another way . If you decide to indicate the actual start of the training , to begin with , it is necessary to open a micro account , so you 'll have to deal with pennies , and therefore at a time when learning in their desire to be less of a risk , so it would be good , but earn pennies .

• #159 Collapse

beloved har dealer apne schedule ke hisaab sony ericsson investing karta hou. And also mene merely a couple of hrs ke timeframe every investing kari this individual consider that is best timeframe permanently dealer.
                    • #160 Collapse

dear friends may to apnay hisab say trading kerta hu or wo ay 3 hour may in 3 hour my itna kama laita hu kay wo kafi hota hay isi tarah har ik ki apni apni time frame hoti hay aur maray khayal may wo chat useful hota hay jo expert recomend kertay hain
                      • #161 Collapse

bhai charts mein jo time frame ap use krte ho wo ap ki trading pe depend krta hai agr ap short term mein trade krna chahte ho tu phr M15 aur M30 best time frame hai aur agr ap long term trader ho tu phr ap use kr sakhte hai D1 ya phr weekly chart jo ke professional trader's use krte hai, aur unka market mein bohat experienced hota hai, trading mein time frame bohat importance hoti hai kyo ke apki strategies fail hojati agr ap wrong time frame select krte ho tu kyo ke kuch pairs mein time frame ke waja se volatility badh jaati hai
                        • #162 Collapse

agar mere jab main trade kerta hon tou main 1 hour ke chart per trade kerta hon,aur agar ous main sahi samjh nahi ate market trends tou phir main 4 hours ke chart per study kerta hon phir trade kerta hon.
                          • #163 Collapse

Forex trading mein app koo hamesha time frame zyada wala select karna chaiyee jis see app achi tarhan market ki movement koo samajh saktee hain jaisee MONTHLY, DAY ONE, HOUR 4 yaa 1 HOUR kaa time frame ess see aap strong currency koo behtar tarhan see identify kar saktee hain aur kaam time frame mein aap scalping kar saktee hian

• #164 Collapse

But there are opposite structure. Literal start activity if you resolve to plainspoken, it is required to afford a micro accounting to move with, so you screw to trade with pennies and therefore the state of venture give be minimized piece learning at their own gift, so it would be beneficent but to acquire pennies.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

All charts are useful in trading because we can guess the direction of market by these charts so we can not deny the importance of charts but near me five minutes , fifteen minutes and one hour charts are more useful for shorts tradings.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X