forex business kab tak hey
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #781 Collapse

can be described as a t 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of deals better
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #782 Collapse

s must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: interest rates, central banks meetings and decisions, any economic news. Fundamental analysis is the most natural in the construction of expectations in the forex market the way
      • #783 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two, but when they begin trading currencies realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money, especially While we are working with money
        • #784 Collapse

Test this time was repeatedly "and again" over the whole year by the analysis team in the Gulf Forex It was noted that he always "At exactly 21:00" (Mecca) and clear entrances are formed on the active couples on short and Almitroahh between 05/10/15 FPS Time minutes.

• #785 Collapse

mera khayaal nai k ye baand hosakta hai kafii agee taak jana hai is ne aur hume bhee is se faeda uthate rehne chahheye jab tak bhee hai ye kyun k ye bohot easily earning ka best zariya hai
            • #786 Collapse

bhi jan forex business ma asa koi fak kam nhi hota ya internastion kam hy forex trdaing or is par koi asa kam nhi hota jo gar kanoni ho lhaza hum ko is par mahnat sa dilll lga kar kam krna cheahy
              https://t.me/pump_upp
              • #787 Collapse

Forex ka business tab tak ha jab tak es dunyh k bank hain yh tab tak bhe kah sakty hain jab tak currencies hain Q k forex main hum currencies ko he buy or sell kr k earning krty hain.hope my ans help you.
                • #788 Collapse

Dear frnds ye frox business band Hony wala ni hy ye kabi ban ni ho ga kitny arsy ka ye business frox start hy boht sy loog is may kam kar rahy hy WO alg bat hy kise ko loss howa ya profit
                  • #789 Collapse

the excitement can create a lot of bad trade, especially if the trades are a beginner, so I support the idea that you need to have a demo account to have almost finished trading system and have it start trading on a real account when working on a demo account - hence on real work the main thing is not to get nervous and do not deviate from it.

• #790 Collapse

i am a newbie in this industry ,because of this i haven't able to gather so much profit ,but i am doing so much hard work to become a successful trader , as i said now i am struggling in forex business to be happy .
                      • #791 Collapse

a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.
                        • #792 Collapse

Dear Forex business karne ki koi limit ni ha . Jitna Ap ka dil cahhey ap utna kam kr sakte ha or jo bat ha learning ki limit ki ye ap per depend karta ha k ap kitni research karte hao agar ap reseach karo gay to ap ko achi khasi earning ho gi
                          • #793 Collapse

forex ka business abhi to hai or agey bhi chalta jae ga mujhe yahi lag raha hai ke yeh business agey chal kar mazeed or barh jaye ga is ka end mujh ko kahin bhi nazar nahi aata hai is lye is business ne abhi bohat zyada agey tak chalna hai .
                            • #794 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if 5.5 days per week, dollar and the euro and the pound story is the basis of the axis
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #795 Collapse

go kih yeh haqeeqat he kih koi cheez hamesha nahee reh sakti per forex aik bahot big business he or jis tezi se yeh barh raha he nahee lagta kih yeh jald khatam ho paey ga taham jab tak yeh he hamen is busuness se bharpoor faida hasil karna chahiay
                                External website link not allowed - Deleted By Rizwan Trader

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X