What are the methods of success?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

fOREX TRADING BAHOT HI RISKY BUSHINESS ,hay is lie hum ko chie hay k hum is men bahot muhtat ho ker kam kren , or ager is men succesfull hona chate hain , to hum ko din raat ek ker k acha experience ko gain kerna ho ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: fatema2338 پيغام ديکھيے
      hello dear if you want to become a success in the forex trading business my dear so you have to do work hard more and more and some method you have to follow then you can get success in this business otherwise you have to face a lot of troblue then you fail
      for success you should have full knowledge about this business and you must have practice on demo account and if you have good practice on demo than you can get lot off profit from this business. hard working and good planing is the key of success
      • #18 Collapse

In my opening hard working is the key to get the success in the forex trading . But dear this is business also on line two. You can make the Demo account and much more practice to get the perfection in the forex trade before the real trade. Learning and hard working is the key to get the success in the forex trading activity and you will also in a good trade and earn more.
        • #19 Collapse

Ghan dear ap ja bforex kojoinkartyhainto is ma sab se imporatnat baat ye ha k is am hum ko experinc eki sa se ziyd zaroorat ha thansk is leey hum ko is ma experince hasilkarna chaiye thanks
          • #20 Collapse

for fulfillment you need to have complete expertise concerning this company therefore you have to have exercise on demo account and In case you have good exercise on demo than you can obtain large amount off make the most of this small business. tricky working and great planing is The real key of achievement.
            • #21 Collapse

My thinking that the method of the success full trading
              Complete own training on the demo account
              Own market analysis
              Prepare the strategy.
              Open the trade short terms.
              • #22 Collapse

the successful methods of forex trading are as follows
                1 maximum learning
                2 more experience
                3 practice on demo account
                4 avoid from greed
                5 control emotions
                all the traders should follow these rules and get success.
                • #23 Collapse

I think You can use many method this business to success because forex business gives us good opportunity if you can follow this method so you can make easily successful trader in forex market . . So you first open demo account and practice more and more because it is very helpful for become a successful trader . .

• #24 Collapse

I think You can use many method this business to success because forex business gives us good opportunity if you can follow this method so you can make easily successful trader in forex market . . So you first open demo account and practice more and more because it is very helpful for become a successful trader . .

• #25 Collapse

• #26 Collapse

There is a specific trick in Forex trading business to get rich in short period of time without proper learning and practice, It is a very sensitive and profitable business . .

• #27 Collapse

hardwork..hardwork is the method of success hardwork se hum achey se mehnat se posts kar k earning karkastey hain jitna humachey se earning karnege utna hum achey professional trder ban payenge

• #28 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: daniya143 پيغام ديکھيے
                            I searched for a good useful methods that enable me to continue the successful work and do not find what artistic style to be followed, I hope that you make your opinions.
                            Assalamo Alaikum
                            forex ma kamyabi k liay hmen learnig ke bht zyada zrorat hoti ha ager hm bina learning k kaam krengay to koi faida nhe hoga.forex ma trading k liay sbar o tahammul se kaam kerna hota ha otherwise hm kamyab nhe ho sktay.
                            • #29 Collapse

hard work with practise on the demo account is the key to success in a forex market merely but every bussnies in world
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

success k liye hamein mehnat ki zarorat hai hard work k bina na tu kabhi koi success hasil hui hai aur na hogi is se hamein bohat faida hota hai aur hum is se kartey rahenge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X