study vs trading in forex?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1201 Collapse

agar kama saktay hen to me kahun ga kay Forex hi best hay lakin agar kam 50 50 hay to phir to me bhi ye hi kahun ga ky study ko zaida time dena chahiay.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1202 Collapse

Considerably yeah the think is what the needs of everyone in the bigness and the most good and all the way outdo to ask and trading thats what needs to learn and accomplish and be a jock
      • #1203 Collapse

study ki waja se ap ko forex me ane ke moke milte hen or ap ko is cheez ka knowledge ho jata he ke forex trading kis cheez ka nam he
        • #1204 Collapse

nice question hai bhai app ka bha jaan forex may study be sath sath ki ja sakty hai aur bhai jaan satyh sath trading be ki jaskty hai
          • #1205 Collapse

As i think that we should need to give time to both things study and forex because we all know that both are the necessary things to make our career and we can able to develop ourself with the help of forex market and able to get good profit from forex market however we must need to have a good understanding about forex to win this business.

• #1206 Collapse

Nicely really the analysis will be exactly what the needs of everyone inside the life and the many beneficial in addition to right advisable take in addition to buying and selling thats exactly what has to learns nd carry out and stay a professional.
              • #1207 Collapse

dear forex mein achi learning ap forex demo account par practice or forum sy hasil kar sakty ho is lye books bhe hain market mein avail jin sy ap forex k bary mein achi learning hasil kar sakty ho or easy success hasil kar sakty ho
                • #1208 Collapse

dear es business mai investment ker say phala app ko study ke bhot zaror hai keo ka ap ko jab yaa currency exchange ka rate aru es ke trend ke ache knowledge hoge tu trade bhe kafe thek jay ge.
                  • #1209 Collapse

I can see it could be a good idea but it is possible to be in the beginning because of the complex it needs many strategies but with Forex easy as possible to get the money and profit Alkwys via the Internet

• #1210 Collapse

Traders should would like sensible data concerning his commerce business. he should aggregation vast expertise and conjointly ought to activity unfeigned. after he are exploit to be an trustworthy businessperson. the sensible|the great|the good traders is One UN agency have good data concerning Forex.
                      • #1211 Collapse

studying or treade ma ak bat ya ha k study ka bad koe b kam kea ja sakta ha is lea pahla study phir business chya wo forex ma ho ya khe or...............
                        • #1212 Collapse

A fantastic suggest pertaining to dealers. Once i had been a fresh broker, We used to trade having small bill in addition to small level ton. Understanding that period We had been effective and when i missing seldom within buying and selling. However as i began to trade having hihg level ton, We did start to drop over and over, and my own bigger bill also experienced stop out. Right now I could understand that small income is also greater compared to burning. Smaller level may be the better solution to trade.

• #1213 Collapse

Srudy ko pehle prefer karna chahye kyun k jab hamare pas knowledge hogi tab hi hum forex me trading bhi karsakty hain or posts bhi. agar knowledge hi nhi hogi or study na karty hon to kuch bhi samajh me nhi aega.
                            • #1214 Collapse

bro ek studenyt ko apna time table set karna chae ager wo forex ko b karta ha...study k schol ya clg tu ek hi time lagta ha lakin is business ko ham ksi b wqt kar skty ha is k liy koe time nae fix nae ha...is liy hamy chae k ham apna ek time table bnae ta k kamayb ho sky is business ma....

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1215 Collapse

mere khyalsy dono important hai. being a student leaving your studies for forex will not a sensible decision. education is very imp nowdays and wthout education you cant suceed. but forex is also very important. it provides you with the basic needs and earning

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X