what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1831 Collapse

When we are making new highs I buy the dips on higher leverage and sell past the peaks, when we trend down

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1832 Collapse

As for silver...my view is silver is a game, gold is a currency. Every new interests in gold runs to silver because it's so undervalued

• #1833 Collapse

Possibly unwinding of carry trades and leveraged speculation. Read the journals... there has been talk that that US interest rates

• #1834 Collapse

Well, my first experience of CFD is rather costly!!!. I finally know why. Because i commited too much margin

• #1835 Collapse

ek good tarde ka tareet yahi hota ha ka wo maraket ko 100% anayis karan sekkh jaian us ka agar 10 order laga ho tu kam sa kam us ka 10 maian sa 7 sa tp hit ho ourdo loss ma jaye.
            • #1836 Collapse

am short Gold wright now. From 1102. I think the recent move from 1086 to 1106 is on weak basis. Very small volume

• #1837 Collapse

g dear mary khyal me to aik achay trader target ko camplet kar lataty hay or as ko zida koi maslay nai hotay hay or ye aik best business hay

• #1838 Collapse

Acha trader bny k lia phly learning ki zrorat hy phr usk bd demo py practice krein phr apna targer bnayien daily base py or try krien target achieve krny ki phly kam targer rakhien ahista ahista barhaty jayien apny target ko.

• #1839 Collapse

It really only has 2 more barriers to breach to get there. The first being last level of trendline resistance which comes in around

• #1840 Collapse

A collapse in the bond market would send that CRB and Gold index shooting through the roof. Not only that, it's what a currency crisis looks like

• #1841 Collapse

I still think price is heading higher in the final wave 5 of a very long term elliott wave pattern.. If that is the case, there is potential for extended strength along the way

• #1842 Collapse

Gold hit the 38.2% retarce off the 1226-1075 move today. it is above virtually all EMA levels and seems to be held down only by the 38.2% fib level

• #1843 Collapse

I wonder if there are only certain bars that are the actual footprint of the market and everything else in between should be ignored

• #1844 Collapse

I realise most candlesticks people or price action people think they have the footprint to direction but I'm not talking about that. To be honest

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1845 Collapse

Acha trader bny k lia apko target rkhna behad zroori hy jb tk ap target ni rkhein gy tb tk ap profit to hasil krien gy hi lakn kbhi zyda kbhi km kbhi bil kul ni is lia apna target rkho or phr kam krty jao

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X