what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1786 Collapse

well jo ak acha trader hota he woh pahle toh market ko achi trah samjta he or uske lie learning krta he or jab woh learned kar leta he toh phr real me tarde karta he or market ka analyis karne ke bad trend me trade lagata he or istrah good trader earn be kar raha hota he or learn be
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1787 Collapse

A good trader always make a target in his mind because they want to earn good profit from forex trading business also we know that in forex trading business they are able to make their life enjoyable with them so they must need to set some target which they want and know that how much they are able to from it.

• #1788 Collapse

dear maine to yaha per aik cheaz he note kia hai yaha per wahe insaan kamyaab hota hai jo yaha per ache say learning hasil karta hai and forex say easily profit gain karta hai
        • #1789 Collapse

forex trading amin good traders ban kai leyaa hum ko forex trading main kafi good hard working karna hoge jab hum good lerner bane ge tu uss kai bad hum good earning be karain ge so good lerning is first
          • #1790 Collapse

Dear there are many things who want to be sort nice bargainer honors of all they should person decorous knowledge nigh forex and they should bonk activity again and again and aggregation most action of every land.
            • #1791 Collapse

you can become a good trader if you try to get more experience, in my opinion i think that in this forex trading business without experience trading is possible but successful trading is not possible without experience because until you don't have experience about this forex market then you cannot success in this business.

• #1792 Collapse

As i think that a good trader want to have a good learning first and then they try to earn money that is easily possible with the help of forex market so every one should need first to make a demo account for learning and then they need to start the real forex trading.

• #1793 Collapse

Forex Friend had asked me for A gold update in the elliott wave forum and i thought i would post the charts in here as well

• #1794 Collapse

The Gold weekly chart shows a shooting star in place warning of a topping area in the market... This candle pattern should cause price to pullback and then form one final rally into a shallow new high over the months ahead

• #1795 Collapse

if anyone can explain me the logic in the white long candle just after breaking the trendline on the 1 minute chart

• #1796 Collapse

I am trying to go long, I went and I got hammered and close the position after it went to make a new low on the hourly chart

• #1797 Collapse

you need to give it room, try smaller size until u build up a track record, dont go chasing losses now. If you are unsure then try a demo account

• #1798 Collapse

Anything less and these $100 swings hurt! Especially for position building. You are literally playing against the most professional traders in the world in this market

• #1799 Collapse

Best bet is to wait for an established uptrend then buy any and all dips greater than 10$. Then keep an eye for top areas

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1800 Collapse

Also from my wave count from before, we have not breached the .618 retracement level yet and also face the very real possibility

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X