what should be the target for a good trader??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #856 Collapse

piayre bhai jann ap nay aik good sawal kiya hay g dear bhai aik achha kamyab trader bunnay kalay ap ko forex men aik achhee earning yanee invest or aik achee learning yanee forex kay baray men ilm donon ki ap ko bahut he sakhht zaroorat hotee hay g in donon cheezon kay bughair ap kamyab nahen ho suktay g
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #857 Collapse

bhai ak acha trader ka yeh target hota hain k wo forex k barey main ak acha knowledge hasil karey.daily ka apna ak target rakha k ap target complete kar k phir trading na karey aur side mar jai to behtar hain...

• #858 Collapse

I think if you have a purpose in life, what you want, not the success of the yours.it the money I want to make a business successful, and sometimes, if the target is, so you can enjoy all the life, the IFF.

• #859 Collapse

This is a professional and all goals and success in the market for one day, but it takes a lot of time and effort and to comply with any special knowledge obtained from FX position....

• #860 Collapse

Become a successful trader in the Forex market is a trader's dream, but it was a successful businessman, businessmen should aim to become a successful entrepreneur, and how to be a successful trader in the Forex market are set planning
            • #861 Collapse

Market dream is to become a successful trader in the forex market, but as a successful entrepreneur, practitioners should aim to become a successful entrepreneur, and he planned to become a successful trader in the forex market.

• #862 Collapse

A marketers dream, to become a successful trader in the Forex market, but it is a member of a successful business, how the Forex market plans set to become a successful trader and becoming a successful entrepreneur needs to tap for entrepreneurs......

• #863 Collapse

i think the good and the professional trader learn the more and earn the less amount that is the reason due to which the trader get the success in the forex ,we should also learn the more and more and try to earn the less amount

• #864 Collapse

Forex is a business. . It is very good for me. So I want to study it carefully. . I am very serious in my work, I'm going to do a lot of advertising on the Forum. I look forward to my future in Forex..

• #865 Collapse

Forex men aik achhee earning yanee invest or aik achee learning yanee forex kay baray men ilm donon ki ap ko bahut he sakhht zaroorat hotee hay g in donon cheezon kay bughair ap kamyab nahen ho suktay g
                      • #866 Collapse

My opinion after a good and professional trader learns and the minimum amount to earn, that is the reason why traders in Forex trading successful, find out more and try at least to win...

• #867 Collapse

forex tarding main agar ap aika che tarder banana chete ho to ap ko iss business main proepr elarning ekrna ho gi forum webiste sorr forex schools se achi learning ekr ke hi ap iss main ache tarder ban sakoo georr kamyb bi ho ge
                          • #868 Collapse

target of goood trader is that k wo apne profit ko maximize kare or apne loss ko minimize kare or is thra wo earn bhi kara ga or is sa achi earning la kar life bhi enjoy kar sake ga lihaza mehnat is demanded
                            • #869 Collapse

forex traders ka yahi target hona chahiye ki usse kabhi forex trading me loss na ho aur use hamesh forex trading ne bahut sara profit mile aur usse kabhi koi trad me loss ka samna na karna pade and agar aapko forex trad me bahut intrest hai to aapko bahut sara trading karna padta hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #870 Collapse

yes bro ye bht hi best business hai world ka onnline or me abhi is par new ho treading kr rh ho easily or is forum ne bht support di mujhe or me is se bht happy ho.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X