Patience is the maker of money making
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend jee haan bikul hum patience se forex me kaam keren to hum trading ko achy tareeke se ker sakty hain, iss liye iss business me kamyab k liye humein hamesha pateince se hi kaam kerna chahiye, iss se hum ziada der tak trading me reh sakty hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

yes patience is very important for the traders suppose we had to set atrde then suddenly it goes against us so there we required alot of patience to se it going in to loss but had to waite for it that it will go in to the profti so we dont close it then it will give us profit.
      • #438 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading business, because since i joined this forex trading business i did allot of hard work and practice in demo account, i also get many losses in my trading account but now my trading is also getting better day by day and i know that one day i will earn good money from this forex market.
        • #439 Collapse

Forex is a hard and difficult business for a new traders because every new traders lack of the experience, lack of the knowledge, lack of the patience, everyday facing more loss, do not hardworking, unskilled about the Forex market, do not fundamental analysis with not good support to capital.
          • #440 Collapse

I have listened many things of their see a useless a gas station see you very soon Sundays are my favorite at McDonald's I also grew up Vector go to disney.com. So that way you can be impatient and having a lot of patience interview
            • #441 Collapse

Mera opnion yeh hai ke patience buhat zaroore hai phir chahe woh business mein ho ya daily life kee activities mein ees se hamara fayda hee hota hai forex mein patience hum ko profit achieve kerne mein help kerta hai and loss se bachata hai ...
              • #442 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.
                • #443 Collapse

am glad with this business,trading in such place was not possible before to anyone only for very rich person,suddenly with internet trading became possible to each one who want to earn money,am satisfied with forex business and also am satisfied and enjoying the profit that am making from it
                  • #444 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me sbr se kam karna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me sbr se kam karty hain tu hm is business me success hasil kr skaty hain asani se or is business me hm apni dreams ko b tb hi asani se pora kar skaty hain
                    • #445 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
                      • #446 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two, but when they begin trading currencies realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money, especially While we are working with money
                        • #447 Collapse

asalam o alikum pyare dosto kia hal hai apka forex ak bhot hi fyda mand busniss hai iske iske lia apko is ka professionaly seekhna zarori hai iske best tips ye hain ke ap free vedios dekhen or on ko demo pe prectice karen os ke bad jab sekh jayen to real pe use karen if u know how to trad then second thing to get success is patience
                          • #448 Collapse

I certainly understand that the main purpose of advertising - to attract attention, but in my opinion it should not be misleading. And advertising discord advertising.In your opinion, my opinion or even someone there advertisers, as well as those who are paying advertisers, just give a damn about.
                            • #449 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

patience ke sath chalne me kamyabi lazmi hasil ho jae gi aap ko bas patience ke sath hardworking karte hue kaam karte jaen phir success bhi mil jae gi or aap ka lifestyle bhi is business se bohat ache se change hone lag jae ga .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X