One laptop and two real account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

One laptop and two real account
    Hello friends i have only one laptop and two real accounts now its very hard for me to manage it , is there any one share experience how we can open both account one time and trading there because now i open one trade place order there and then open another one so its very hard to manage it. thanks friends
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

app ko demo account main practice karna hi hoga ki demo account main practice karna ki bad hi app ko forex ki real knowledge app ko melega.I do believe demo account could be the mother connected with forex trading finding out as it at first our bait allows all of us wide range of great information expertise and the great some others information.
    • #3 Collapse

han g bilkul ap apny real account aik hi laptop me open ker sakty hen chahye wo jitny bhi hon is ke liye ap ko koi restriction nahi hy ap 2 ya us se zyada accounts me kam ker sakty hen or aik hi time me un me trade ker skaty hen or double profit hasil ker sakty hen
      • #4 Collapse

i got a question which is about that , it is a simply breakout trading strategy , as per higher time frame , so it seem like that works more effectively , but do you like to tell us that how we could can identify that , the break out which happened in the is true , because some time false break out , how we could filter the entry to be enter in the market

• #5 Collapse

To be sure together with you the foreign currency trading is an excellent life history and then we can certainly make money the particular fx top notch earnings a lot more than any stage business considering that the f is very excellent company and we should find out this in addition to teaching with the trial be the cause of for about ninety days to get the encounter in the investing at the test accounts and then we could superstar this business with the true.

• #6 Collapse

Forex is one of the best online business for work and earn money from the market,it is good opportunity for work and earn huge profit from the trading system in daily bases.we need experience and strong skill for work in forex and earn money from the trading market,without knowledge and experience we can not work in forex and not earn money from the market,

• #7 Collapse

Currency trading is is actually a great profession opportunity to earn income, i still find it in addition beneficial to everyone, but you'll want to understanding important things, information about market place as well as expertise Since devoid of expertise as well as expertise you should not earn income, you'll be able to get rid of the commit.

• #8 Collapse

yes my dear forex is a good work .the best business in the world and many peoples like this big business in the world and many peoples like and love Forex trading business and earn big profit everyday. there are lot of profit here we are make lot of money here

• #9 Collapse

ma nahi janta k ek laptop pe two acount chal sakte hain ya nahi is ma server problem ajati ha isliye two acount alowed nahi hogi i dont have any idea but demo or real tu kr saktien hein
                  • #10 Collapse

dear ap ak laptop pe 2 acount manage kr skte ho g ap ko masla nahi ho ga koi b forex me trdae krne ki ap ko just acoun me login hona hota ha laptop pe pher ap koi b account chala skte ho trade klie jnb
                    • #11 Collapse

no bro it is not possible that you have only one laptop and you are the owner of two real accounts because by standards forex forum register your id by ur system's IP address ... so it is imposible
                      • #12 Collapse

dear you should and you have to make the account on the demo account and then you have to consult with the senior friend or the teachere my dear and in this way you can make the trade my dear in a good way .
                        • #13 Collapse

One bonus account is allowed on one computer and therefore we should avoid more than one accounts on same computer so always trade on only one account per computer or laptop. Otherwise both will be disabled by the admin.
                          • #14 Collapse

G han bhai ye mumkin ham ham aik pc ya laptop say 2 ya 2 say ziyada account use kar sagtay hyn aur wo bhi aik hi platforum yani meta trader 4 pay to ic say me koe muskil nh hy ham aik hi laptop say accounts ko manage kar sagtay hyn.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes\ i have a 5v laptop and \ ihav e non idea and my now have a many laptop for of Forex trdaing mar5ekt . i think that Forex si a now more veryu famaoa tao9 awhi account misty neds oe laptop is more enogh.....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X