what is the best money mangemant technique?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

Brother me tau abbi abbi he pak forum me aaya hu aor me abbi forex ke training hasal kr raha hu aor also me dmeo account pr practice kr raha hu es leye mejy es matter me koi khas information nahy ke which is the best technique for trading, jab me seekh jahu ga tau me be apni techniques shares kr du ga.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

dear bhai jan yeh her kise ke apne tecneq hote he men koe bhe trade karta ho to help tp se stop loss kam leta hon or even men place as well as tresestance EMPLOY karta hon os hesab se tp or even stop loss set karta hon ziada risk nhe karta or maybe febonace bhe thek he mony mnage kelie dear her ko jo bhe cheze WORK WITH karta he ose hesb se he set karta he
      • #708 Collapse

bahi first time I have seen this Question. I am newbie. I got more answer here so far. Thanks forex forum. We learn more here about forex trading, even every thing about forex. :P
        • #709 Collapse

I cogitate forex mercantilism is so dangerous sector and we can earn huge money signifies here if we can craft properly but we should be arise the money management system
          • #710 Collapse

forex trading business mein success hasil kerna ke liye money management bohat zaroori hai or money management ke liye best technique hai properly stop loss or take profit lagana
            • #711 Collapse

Hi friends,actually ,we know that there are many strategy in trading of forex business, money management is one of the best strategy of forex trading.the function of money managemant is to save the account from lose.
              • #712 Collapse

g han dea agr ap k pass experinc ha to apko koi b problem nhi ho gi lakina gr ap kois am expericne hi nhi ha to ap ko isma loss ho ga thanks is l eye pana atiem waste nha kaarin thansk
                • #713 Collapse

or kam ker k km amdni earn ker rahy they or km pesy kma rahy they bary mey janna chyeeeee.phir wo practice or experiece k sath he eductaion per koe asar na ho phir he is ko joing keren is sey hum earning ker skty heen
                  • #714 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: zeeshanjaved پيغام ديکھيے
                    what is the best money management technique? i heard that doing trade with same amount or same volume of capital is the best money management technique in Forex trading , is it true ? or there is some other role ?
                    bahi jan forex aik risky business hy or is main hummy money management krni chaye or margin.free margin,equity or margin level ko samjna chahiey or phr hummy trading krni chaye is risky business main yea cheezay lazmi samjhni chaye phr business krna chaye
                    • #715 Collapse

Doing first posting and make trading and tidy concrete dollar easily regular ground and regularly supposition and i opine this is the mortal money management and now i am happy to doing this job daily ground and regularly portion.
                      • #716 Collapse

money management to acha hota ha kion keh ham ny money management kr kay kam krain gy apny balance ko sahih soch smjh kay sath kam main lain gy to faida acha ho ga aor ham loss main na ain gy aor profit ham lay pain gy
                        • #717 Collapse

money mangament kar technique best yeh ha kap apna leveragre ko kam rakhent ake apke captital big loss sy bach sake aur ap ka money mangemetn sahe rahe.
                          • #718 Collapse

sab sa best money management technique yah ha kh ap jo invest karna ja rhy han yah soch ka invest karin kh ager mujhay is main sa loss bhi ho jay to mara pass back hand par apna halt per koi farak na aye
                            • #719 Collapse

Money management is the complete course and we can not explain in a thread.
                              But we can say that the money management is the most important in the Forex market. We can safe the money.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

dear i would liek to tell you that you shoudl make a trading planing and i think tha t you should try to make a good plan that can give you muh more money and i thinkt hat that there si not any thing better than forex trading and i think that we all need to be agood trader in this trading and i think that forex trade si the key to success for all of us and we all should join this trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X