Sentimental analysis kia hoti hai?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

mera aziz dost muja lagta ha muja is bara ma nai pta ha muja too sirf fundamental analysis k bara ma thora sa pta ha senimental ka muja koi andaza nai ha ka ya kia cheez ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

mere bhai yeh bhi aik tool hai jo kay ziada tar traders apni trading main use kartay hain market kay trends ko samjhnay kay liye is ki help se hum market ki positions ko analyse kar kay yahan trade open kartay hain.
      • #198 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and apprecicated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
        • #199 Collapse

I can tell all the newbies is that forex trading is not a game of work and if one is willing to win in the market, it must be him / her to be willing to study hard because if not, make a coin dime is just a dream that will never come through.Forex is good business, but from an early stage, it is difficult
          • #200 Collapse

trading is a complicted and bit risky business and at times people quit it because they don't make desired profits but its not because something is wrong with this field but its because people don't emphasis on learning first they want to start making good profits in the beginning only and because of lack of knowledge they end up losing, this business is very good for young traders but you have to be dedicated if you want to generate result.
            • #201 Collapse

well, dear Sentimental analysis is essentially equal studying psychology of otherwise people.It is nigh analyzing what variant views can be bacillary at a item status and which content give be followed by the figure. You bang to jazz what remaining fill are thinking and how are they going to react to a particular situation.
              • #202 Collapse

bhai sentiment yeh hoti h k ap aik market ka andaza lagatey ho k market main aj yeh hoga aur is main graph hota h jis main ap eur aur usd ka compare kartey ho aur daikhotey ho k ziada kn strong ha...
                • #203 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                  Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                  Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
                  Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                  Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                  • #204 Collapse

Market sentiment in its most basic definition, defines how investors feel about a particular market or financial instrument. As traders, sentiment becomes more positive as general market consensus becomes more positive. Likewise, if market participants begin to have a negative attitude sentiment can become negative.

• #205 Collapse

Bhai me sentimental analysis k bare me to nhi janta. Lakin itna pata hai k forex me 2 analysis hota hain jo ap ki trade ko best bana dete hain ek to fundamentak analysis hai or dosra technical analysis. Ap market me un dono ka analysis kar k trade karte hain or high profit earn karte hain.
                      • #206 Collapse

dear brother i just know about fundamental analysis analysis as well as technical analysis sentimental analysis is i think difficult and i do not knowl about it in forex market i think two type of analysis are enough and a trader can get money in forex market if he know about two type of analysis fundamental analysis as well as technical

• #207 Collapse

dear brother we only realize information on fundamental analysis analysis AND ALSO technical analysis sentimental analysis is my spouse and i think tough AS WELL AS my spouse and i do not knowl With this within forex market i think 3 type involving analysis tend to be enough ALONG WITH an trader may get funds within forex market if he learn all about two type involving analysis fundamental analysis AS WELL AS technical
                          • #208 Collapse

There are two types of analysis i have heard in the forex trading line and one reasoning is fundamental reasoning and the added analysis is study psychotherapy i have never heard about sentimental analysis.
                            • #209 Collapse

forex tarding main aik bohat hi ach analysis hi jis ko sentimantal analysisi kehte hain ap ko iss business main kayb hone ke lye iss ko learn ekrna ho ga then hi ap iss business main acha gan ker loo ge orr kamyb bi ho ge
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

dekhen bhai jan forex trading me successful hone k lye bht zruri hx k hm log market ko analyze kren aur usi hisab se trading kren aur sentimental analysis long term trade k lye kam ati hx

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X