what are the fundamental analysis
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

Fundamental analysis wo hota he jo hum news, economic calendar ko use kar k karty hein, fundametal analysis technical se ziyada important hota he kiu k forex market according to economic situation move karti he.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

bhai jan analysis ki 2 kinda hoti hen aik technical analysis or dosra Fundamental analysis. fundamental analysis wo analysis hoti hen jo ke hum different data ko read karna ke baad apna aik plan banatay hen. is me bht sari cheezen shamil hoti hen. i think aapko is ke lye ************ visit karna chahye
      • #33 Collapse

Fundamental analysis in Forex is a type of market analysis which involves studying of the economic situation of countries to trade currencies more effectively. It gives information on how the big political and economical events influence currency market. Figures and statements given in speeches by important politicians and economists are known among the traders as economical announcements that have great impact on currency market moves.
        • #34 Collapse

I think that we must have to up to date ours elf about latest news and events,their are many sites but i prefer Forex factory, fundamental analysis plays an important role in Forex trading,the best site which gives us latest news and also calendar news.
          • #35 Collapse

my dear mery khyala ma fundamental analysis ap k lye best hai trading ma es sy apko trading karny ma koi muskil nhi hoti hai or ap achi trading kar sakty ho or ap acha profit hasil kar sakty ho
            • #36 Collapse

forex trading business is risk business. so, you will learn the forex trading business more important. you will do the fundmental analysis of currencies pairs. so, you will improve skill and knowledge, then do this business, to make the profit
              • #37 Collapse

dear fundamental analysis main ya hota ha ka ager koi fundamental news ati ha . jasa ka fundamental news phala sa hi fix hoti hain is main previous or forecast ka sara seen hota ha aghr zadha aa jaye forecast sa to fundamental analysis phala sa hi kar liya jata ha ager kam aa jaye than phala sa hi set hota ha lakin kbhi kbhi analysis theek bi nai hotain hain
                • #38 Collapse

according to me fundamental means base and here it goes like same means you have to analyse the basics like forex news updates and indicators' predictions because they will help in the further analysation...
                  • #39 Collapse

fundamental analysis means that you need to prepare your trading planning before you trade look every necessary thing that can be sued in your trading and can help you like you need to money management and risky money management reading news market ups and downs and may other forex related things you need to to first
                    • #40 Collapse

Forex long term trader do fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis are needed for successful forex trading in the forex market. I would like to do my fundamental analysis when I go for long term trading in the forex market.

• #41 Collapse

fundamental analysis bhi boohat important hooti hai trading main.jab bhi koi news aany waali hooti hai to us ka khyaal rakha jaata hai or us hisaab say he trading ki jaati hai.technical or fundamental analysis market ko samjny kay liey zaroori hain.
                        • #42 Collapse

fundamental analyses se murad wo news hay jo kisi bhi currancy ko buhat ziada stong ya buhat ziada weak kar sakti hain is ke 3 taran ke impect hoate hain jis taran ka data ho market main wosi taran ke asar parta hay.

• #43 Collapse

forex market depend on two things technical analysis and fundamental analysis fundamental analysis have economical data and news so they make a big affect on this market..
                            • #44 Collapse

dear i am new trader in forex trading business and i think that analys e the forex trading market is the basic step for earning money from forex trading and tobecome a good and a succcessful forex trader and i think that this si the best buisness and it is a risky business also so we need to be lot of careful in forex trading buisness
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: shahid110 پيغام ديکھيے
                                dear all members can any body tell about fundamental analysis.
                                using method of fundamental analysis.
                                best site for fundamental analysis
                                my friend the meaning of the fundamental analyses is very simple ,if you will study the news and you predict about the news then it is called the fundamental analyses it is the important and we should trade according to the fundamental analyses

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X