forex, A business, A game Or gambling?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2851 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2852 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experienceUsually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,
      • #2853 Collapse

it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.
        • #2854 Collapse

yes l am 100% happy with my trade because when l trade there l proud its and hopefully for my trade. l am happy that how l want to earn money and l will same money earn here and there are no limited earn money how you want to earn and you can gather here.so l think l am happy for my business.
          • #2855 Collapse

All newcomers have one common problem, they can not wait. With myself sometimes more difficult to negotiate than to execute someone's orders. I am sure that by selecting any trading system even from sharing a novice not Bargain on it even two weeks, because you have to wait for the signal for the transaction, and its all there, and the price moves, and this will certainly have to earn every day, that is on every movement

• #2856 Collapse

Asslamualaikum respected all senior members of the forum. Forex is the best online trading business. this is the free of spam and gaming this is the original business that gives us profit.
              • #2857 Collapse

Forex trading eik business hai.Ye on traders kay laye business hai jo trading ko learn kar kay trading karty hai.Agar hum is ko learn kar kay nhi karen gay tu ye gambling hi ban jata hai.Jis me kabhi loss or kabhi profit.

• #2858 Collapse

This index differs from Statistics risk carried out by the "calculator the size of the center," the calculation process; this index calculates the appropriate risk even in the most complex situations involving hedge transactions and orders pending its intersecting and interlocking levels of stop loss and take profit values, and even those positions which involving the suspension orders-specific limit that arise in the platform MT5. The mathematical model to conduct a search for the maximum potential loss by using some of the floodlights methods to speed up the process; and then, traders get results faster computational processes that take place on a reasonable number of commands (up to about 20 something), but the execution speed becomes unsatisfactory with increase number of trading transactions. Despite this risk calculator remains a useful tool in the evaluation of the amount of exposure to the worst-case scenario when dealing with a complex portfolio of trading orders.
                  • #2859 Collapse

Forex is not a game or any gambling business, it is a professional business, you can take as a career, it can cchange your life, if you work hard, and get the knowledge and experience as much as possible, because it is little bit complicated, so for taking the decision you must have a good knowledge and analysis power, then you can earn, otherwise difficult to earn from it.
                    • #2860 Collapse

Currency "forex" trading market or foreign exchange trading is the largest financial market in the world, where it is more than $ 3 trillion traded daily. And this market is on the basis of trading in global currencies. One of the most important existing markets online
                      • #2861 Collapse

In Forex market we have to control our mind at first. Forex trading is mind business. So, we have to keep our mind free from the greed. Greedy trader will not be able to get success so easily. So, we have to try a lot to make success from Forex market.
                        • #2862 Collapse

mary bhie forex ak online business hay forex trading is a business not a game ya online kam ham ma isma porfit be hote hay our porfit hasli karnay k lay investmint ki zoriat hote hay this is a good job
                          • #2863 Collapse

My bro ya aik business his ma aap koknowlged our experience ki zaroorat hit ha is liay is ko him gomdel nhe kah gay ya aik both acha business ha our log ko is ki tart any cahay.
                            • #2864 Collapse

yes i think forex is a pure business we invest a lot of money and take profit and loss i think its business not game or gambling m i right senour members tell me about this ??
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2865 Collapse

Dear ye aik real online business ha is ko hmen game nahi kahna chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen loss b ho sakta ha or hmen profit b ho sakta ha isi liye ye best business ha or aik sb se acha or aik sb se faidamand business ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X