forex, A business, A game Or gambling?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2791 Collapse

Forex trading na game hy aur na gambling forex trading aik online best profitable business hy aur forex trading aik wrildwide onlin best aur profitable business hy forex trading mein hum learning hasil kar k aur forex trading mein experience aur knowledge hasil kar k hum profit earn kar sakty han
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2792 Collapse

forex ko ek business samjh kar kiya jae to he acha howa kare ga ku k yeh aesa kam hai k is me jb tak humara dil nahi manta hai hum kuch b earn nahi kar patay hain is lehaz say is business me hum khud k khud he boss howa kartay hotay hain or hum nay khud he earning ki taraf jana hota hai.

• #2793 Collapse

bhai forex trading ko muslims bhi kar rahy hain or nonmuslims bhi kar rahy hain ab ya haram ha ya baat alag ha ap is bary main kisi achy alim deen ya mufti sa poch lo tu bhter ha mujhy is bary main kuch khas ilm nahi ha main khud is bary main sochta hon kahin ham haram business tu nahi kar rahy hain.
        • #2794 Collapse

my bro forex aik online business he ha ya koi game nhe ha is par hum mahnat karty ha our bonas banty ha our apne knowlged our exproiness sa trad karty ha our profit banaty ha.
          • #2795 Collapse

Forex is nothing other than a business and you will have to work in it like a professional in order to get success. Agar ap isay game samajh kar is mein kam karain gy, to mostly ap ko loss hi hoga.
            • #2796 Collapse

I am say that the firexxis a business. Because this iscthe best and online business. This business earning is unlimited.
              • #2797 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.

• #2798 Collapse

I need a lot of money. At present i have no way to do any kind of job . So, that's why i can take forex as my job,business .Yes we can do Forex as a job or business. I think day by day most of the person are being involved seriously in this business. In future lot of the people will take it permanently . Because it is a good job for anybody.
                  • #2799 Collapse

mere khyal me ye 1 baoht hi rsiky business he jis me hum ko leanring kar k kamm karna hota he agar hum is me learning nai karne ge to hum ko loss ho skata he
                    • #2800 Collapse

Yes forex is a good online business its not a game is lye forex ko humen game nahe samjhna chaye or na he ye ek gambling hai ye ek true business hai jis mein hum online trading karty han or earning karty han
                      • #2801 Collapse

a business a game or the gambling but forex is the not of the gambling game it is the real of the mind game of the
                        • #2802 Collapse

je ha apna thek kha ha k forex treading ma loss ki important boht zada ha ku k jo log is foreaxper work kerty ha un ko pta ha ka hum jitna work kerty ha un ma humy lss hova ha ya profit .
                          • #2803 Collapse

Here again, one can not take into account the factor of the relationship trades to unprofitable. Even risky money management is able to make great strides in the market. Typically such trade is conducted on a relatively small accounts that losing is not so important for your pocket.

• #2804 Collapse

Forexxis a business. This s not a game and not a gambling. So that tmsay the gambling or game. We are sat that the bear business
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2805 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is preferred. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X