impact of patience on success in trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

aap ko speed se working nahi karni chaya aur ziada laluch b nahi krni chaya Forex main sabar aur tahaml se kam krna chaya phir he app successful ho saktay ho.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

now forex is the best one and if you want to make good by the frex trade then i want to say you have to need skill and by the skill you will be make good and this is the best one for make money and you can do best by the skill

• #168 Collapse

dear muje to lagta hai k ager koi forex ko use kar raha hai wo wo bimari k silsilay main hospital admitt ho gy ato jab us ko pata chalay k us ka account profit main chahla gya hai to mere khayal k mutabik us ki bemari hud ba hud thek ho jye gi , forex is successful for everone person.
        • #169 Collapse

han yah to ha ager ap sabar sy kam lain to ap ko profit ho ga mager hamry main yah chaz ni paie jati, ager yah chaz a jay to profit ho ga aur bhot he zayada ho ga is waja sy hamain chahey ky trading main ham is ka khayal rakhain
          • #170 Collapse

jee han app sab logo patience say hey successfull ho sakta ho forex ma logo aaj kal patience say hey success hota forex great job
            • #171 Collapse

patiance ka impact forex trading me positive ha patience ore sabr se hi benda aik achha trader ben sekta ha jo bi is busines me sebr se kaam nahi le ga wo lazmi apna loss keray ga
              • #172 Collapse

is business mian apkay pas patience ka hona buhat zarori bota hay.jo trader is business main apnay petience ko control kerta hay.wo trader is business main kamiyab ho jata hay.or jo is per control nahi ker pata.wo is business main fail ho jata hay..
                • #173 Collapse

Patience is a good quality of a forex trader. we need a lot of patience for success in forex trading. Patience can bring our long term success in forex market. we need to learn the business with patience for success. I think the forex success depends on patience.
                  • #174 Collapse

ya to bhot important cheze ha forex me agar ap forex me trading karty hovy loss kar daty ha our ap pershan hal ho kar dil tor daty ha to plz asa na kary hamth rakhy our patience ka muzara kary ky abh thek se trading karo ga loss nahi karo ga
                    • #175 Collapse

g forex business main patience ap ka ek key hain succesful trader baney main agar ap main pateince hain th ap easily profit ear kar paogey aur ap hmesha khush rahogey forex business se islye patience ko lana chayeh khud main
                      • #176 Collapse

well it is the key to success. in my point of view brother in this forex forum if you are that patient then you can not earn and can not take full advantage o the trading. but if you are a patience man then you can earn alot so it is very necessary to have patience.
                        • #177 Collapse

we can say that patience is the major part of this trading business and we can get success while having patience in trading business and trading is very good business and we can take some good steps with patience like patience learns us that how we can get to over come on greed and emotions and i think we are good in trading if we are good in having patience

• #178 Collapse

Hello friends and I think we can feel it should be done, if we have the patience to lose more than a novice when we could be facing a loss again and again, but we have the patience to work with, and then if we can learn more from errors. Even key learning success.
                            • #179 Collapse

Everybody should do any work with patience. Yes forbearance is also a success key in the forex few period you somebody to birth real prolonged indication irritation when the activity takes too some clip to push your wanted peak .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

In forex trading patience is the key to gain the favourable result . When you are on the way of forex trading activity be careful be patient and always with the patience not making any kind of hurry in any trade. always talk time to make the deceision for sale or purchase.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X