kon hy wo jo trading ke bare mien sub kuch janta hy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #541 Collapse

asa koi insaan nhe jo forex trading ka bara main sub koch janta hu ager koi huta tu phir wo world ka risk man huta but forex ek asa bussness ha jis main profit b bhot huta ha or loss b zada sa zada huta ha ager ap koi wrong time pe koi wrong trade enter kar dain tu.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #542 Collapse

opportunities for trading. When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
      • #543 Collapse

Forex is a term used to describe the global currency market and could also be referred to as FX. It is through this market are all Currency converter Global trading. The establishment of this market in 1971, when international markets have moved from fixed price to variable exchange rates. As a result, the size of the market and of immense liquidity, forex market has become the largest and most important financial markets in the world.

• #544 Collapse

trading ka business ek itna waseh business hai k hume is ko karnay k liye or samjhnay k liye wakat lag sakta hai or kafi zyada kuch aei cheezen b ho jati hai k jitna b wakat ho jae hume is kam me pher b wo cheezen reh jati hain or hum wo kuch seekh nahi paya kartay hotay hain un ko seekhna chahye hume.
          • #545 Collapse

• #546 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.

• #547 Collapse

Yar dunya me perfect surf or surf Allaha ki zaat he baqi koi nai is I tarha forex me bhi koi admi bilkul perfect nahi note lakin expert zaroor vote jin ko pata hota a kah price agar is label se above chalk gai tu apna oder close kar do loss me ziyada loss se bachne k liye aap me perfect anyltic diche ho he jin k andaze 70 percent teen hoye lakin WO b stop loss batage he
                • #548 Collapse

forex trading ke barey mai app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai woh hamesha market mai experience ko gain kerahe ache tarha se aur koish kerahe ke app jo hai woh hamesha money management ke rules ke sath chale.
                  • #549 Collapse

ing in the event what he / she felt this desire to take action, and may not lucky initially. It furthermore must comply with analyzes involving markets along with gain practical knowledge, which is usually paid deals to far more profits, and consequently comfortable along with safe trading concurrently

• #550 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar and the euro and the pound sterling also placed under the name of highly influential news. This is due to the position and movements of these currencies affect directly and indirectly, to the value of other currencies in the forex market.

• #551 Collapse

Allow trading of derivative products (such as futures and options on futures contracts) in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible

• #552 Collapse

I have the little knowledge of the trading. Because u am new in this market. But those are expert and they are successful.
                          • #553 Collapse

mere khahal ma to trading ko seekhan koi mushkil kam nai ha agr ap forex ko kafi time da raahahy hain to ap bohat jald forex ko seekh saktay hain aur ek achay trader ban saktay hain
                            • #554 Collapse

har ksisi mein koi na koi khami zrur hotia hai. so humein expert to ho skty hein. lekin 100% kabhi bhi nae. or humein chahiye k hum expert level k seniors sy help hasil karein. or khud ko ek successful trader ki safa mein khara karein. or ek successful trader banein.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #555 Collapse

The Swiss franc account in debit refers to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X