Greed.. Emotions... Trading psychology not in Demo account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

Demo accounts are best way of learning about the Forex and this is very beneficial and profitable business and i think 5-6 months are enough to trade in the demo for learning in this way we are become expert and well experienced and can easily get success. there is no greed or emotion during trade

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

the reason why most traders are not under any pressure to be greedy is that in demo there is no money he traders can be greedy of. also, the pressure of loss is not there since the traders are only emotiona only because they have committed their cherished money into the forex.
      • #18 Collapse

Hard working in learning of knowledge, hard working in practice on demo account, and then hard working in analysis and preparing trading strategies. If you believe in hard working then you will be the successful trader of Forex.
        • #19 Collapse

i are thinking the emotion & greedy are act with the demo account. But your current demo accounts may be the dollars big. when i are easy in order to fight at the Forex market. whether or not MY PERSONAL cash is actually small at the demo account and then i are straightforward to look for out your greedy & emotion steps on the Forex market.
          • #20 Collapse

Although it is rightly said that these important physicological aspects are not present in the demo account, even then the demo account is one of the important training tool which is to be utilized to learn software operations and study the movement of the currencies.
            • #21 Collapse

ji ha bhai apki bat bhi thk hem koi bhi kam ya bussis krte he tu us me ham agr greedi a banen tu ahm us me succes bhi ho sakhte hen and ham ager lalach krenge tu ahm kabhi bhi kamiyab nhi ho sakhte is liye trading bhi ek esa hi bussnis he is me bhi ham ager thori c bhi galti krenge tu ham kabhi bhi loss kr sakhte hen
              • #22 Collapse

yes brother i agree with you Forex trading ko join karty han to hamy start say he yehe kaha jata hay kay demo pay as a real account work kar kay practice karyn but it is the reality kay demo account pay ham as a real account feeling and emotions ko feel nae kar sakty jo kay bohat dangerous ho satka hay so we should practice on real as well Assalam.o.ALikum :)
                • #23 Collapse

greed emotion trading psychology nit in demo account We can do it as our profession in our life.Student and unemployment people can do this business as folltimer.Really Forex is beter then any business.so i want dear out point whice i notice many time
                  • #24 Collapse

i am thinking that the emotion & greedy are act in the demo account. But the demo account is the money big. We are easy to fight in the Forex market. If our money is small in the demo account then we are easy to find out the greedy & emotion ways in the Forex market.
                    • #25 Collapse

assalam-o-alaikum janab kisi bhi kaam main humain lalach nahi karni chahiye because lalach buri bala hai humain chahiye sabar aur etminaan se kaam karein aur jo profit ho us par ALLAH ka shukar karein
                      • #26 Collapse

jee han real account mein insan jis kadar greed kerta hai us tarah demo per nhi kerta bht say traders is liye demo per practice nhi kerty kyunki us mein risk nahi hota jis ki wajha say wo greed bhe nhi kerty or demo per trading kerna suitable nhi samjhtay

• #27 Collapse

aap ne thek kaha hai dost forex me jab aap greed karte hain or emotional hote hain to aap ko is me siwae loss ke kuch hasil nahi ho sakta hai is lye forex me koshish karen ke deeply learning or practice ke bad he qadam rakhen or greed na karen .
                          • #28 Collapse

Friends jhan tak mara khayal ha to hamai Demo trading account main b apnay emotions ko or apneygreed ko control karna chheya takayham is say achey tarha practice hasil kar lain or is sayham jald experienced hon .
                            • #29 Collapse

i am thinking that the emotion & greedy are act in the demo account. But the demo account is the money big. We are easy to fight in the Forex market. If our money is small in the demo account then we are easy to find out the greedy & emotion ways in the Forex market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Forex trading business mein trading mein sub se dangerous mistakes Greed and Emotions hain or in mistakes ko hum ko avoid kerna ho ga agar hum in mistakes ko avoid nai kere gey to hum ko bohat losses mile gey.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X