Success is all about believing
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have to practice trading in forex demo account to get high trading skill..there are huge percentage of traders who are losing their money for only greediness and we need to check that as much as possible by proper learning and practicing.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

The importance of news analysis:Be sure my dear brother that all means of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one
      • #513 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar and the euro and the pound sterling also placed under the name of highly influential news. This is due to the position and movements of these currencies affect directly and indirectly, to the value of other currencies in the forex market.
        • #514 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity
          • #515 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic .ketb recommended in the field of technical analysis Forex
            • #516 Collapse

sub se ziyada is business mi jo item kamyabi delati ha wo sirf apny trading system per believe and is ke elawa apny trading system ke mutabiq trade ka wait kerna he ha and jo trader iysa ker sakta ha wo kafi kamyab and profit able bun sakta ha infact ye business je discipline ka ha.

• #517 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                • #518 Collapse

. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market and the forex market is the need to fully focuis that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading
                  • #519 Collapse

i am in this business from more then last 5 years i can say that i am fully satisfied and happy from this business.cause of forex i am making every month good income however the income is not fix sometime i face losses or make less but still this business is profitable for me as compare to other online business.
                    • #520 Collapse

We know forex is a very risky and complicated business where most of the new traders loss their money for want of proper knowledge and trading skill and there is no doubt. Beside this, they can not analysis the market perfectly and do not follow the good money management rules and can not control their emotions and greed during the trading time. So, the new traders leave the market for loosing money.
                      • #521 Collapse

i am a newbie in this industry ,because of this i haven't able to gather so much profit ,but i am doing so much hard work to become a successful trader , as i said now i am struggling in forex business to be happy .
                        • #522 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis,can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
                          • #523 Collapse

aapko self confident hona chahye trading main ager ap trading main self confident hain to bohat acha hai ager nahi hain to bohat nuqsan day ho skta hai kyun kay ap ka confidence apko kamyab honay main madad karta hai ager ap confident nahi to confidence paida karain .
                            • #524 Collapse

Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest is to receive
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

yes its right Success is all about believing because we did not believing in forex then you should loss your invest money .we should work very hard and believe in forex then you will success in foes trading business .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X