is fundamental analysis necassary to succeed in forex trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

ya sach ha ka fundamental analysis is necassary to succeed in Forex trading if you want to learn about fundamental analysis then you propley use demo account in demo.in the demo you should learn the fundamentals of the trading.after this you will learn trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

G han bare bhai ap na good sawal kiya hay g ap forex ki trade kurtay waqat hur us strejdy ko use kuro jis say humen profit ho g hamara muksid aik hi ho kah hum nay apnee trade men profit kurna hay so ap trade kurtay wakt hur point say maket ko watch karte rahe .

• #288 Collapse

yess dear g ap forex ki trade kurtay wakt hur us strejdy ko use kuro jis say humen profit ho g hamara muksid aik hi ho kah hum nay apnee trade men profit kurna hay so ap trade kurtay wakt hur point say market ko chek kurain phir hi trade laganini chaye...

• #289 Collapse

yes dear i agree with you the fundamental analysis and the practive and experience and planinig is the basic things to become a sucessfull trader
          • #290 Collapse

yes ,in my point of view it is the necessary in the forex if you will not do the fundamental analyses then you cannot get the clear success that is why you should use the fundamental analyses as well if you want to get the success

• #291 Collapse

fundamental analysis is good for work of market and earn money form the trading system,It is very good opportunity for get success with confidence and proper guide line.we can work in market with experience and proper guide line for earn good money form the trading system.without skill no body can get success from the market easily.
              • #292 Collapse

Yes dear to become successful in forex trading fundamental analysis es necessary and we should know how to do fundamental analysis and do practice of it and get good experience
                • #293 Collapse

it is very important in forex trading business . without fundamental analysis no one can not become success in forex trading business . it is very important to become success in forex trading business .

• #294 Collapse

fundamental analysis is very important for a trader in the forex market. a trader must analyze the fundamental of a currency before investing on that currency in the forex market.

• #295 Collapse

well my dear friend, meray khayal say humain kisi bhe kaam ko understand karnay aur learn karnay kay leay uss kay basic fundamental rules aur ananlysis ko study karna bohat important hota hay, kyun kay ye iss tarhan jesay school ke first class hoti hay iss tarhan humain har class ko pass karnay kay baad he school certificate milta hay iss he tarhan jab tak hum basic ko study nahi karain gey humain forex kay baray main samajh nahi aa sakay ga...
                      • #296 Collapse

fundamental analysis is very important in forex trading business . to learn and know forex trading market properly you must analysis of forex trading business .

• #297 Collapse

es i agree with that, if you want to success in forex then you should have to reach the depth of analysis .because some time without analysis we can get lost and a big lost . ear i think in forex market all type of analysis are very important in this busiuss a trader can make big moey if he has great knowledge and experience iforex trading and learning of al type of analysis is very important you should do forex analysis whose name is fundaental analysis in forex market this is very important
                          • #298 Collapse

forex trading me sab sy main cheez hi fundamental analysis hy fundamental analysis ham news ki madad sy karty hain or different countries ki economy ko dekhty hoy andaza lagaty hain agar fundaments negative hoon to uc mulk ki currency down jati hy fundaments agar positive hoon to us mulk ki currency up ho jati hy fundamental analysis trading me bht important hy
                            • #299 Collapse

dekhay bhai fudamental analysis ki apni ahmiat hay is mein koi shak nahe hay per as a trader k liye sirf is per inhay sar kar k trade karna kafi nahe hoga.is k sath parctice or news or sab say zarori chez hay k apko technical analysis ka bhee pata hona chaye tab he ap forex trading say acha profit lay saktay hein.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

in my point of view friends the fundamental analyses are not the important it is the essential part of the success we cannot get the success in the forex if we will not trade with the fundamental analyses that is the most important

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X