is fundamental analysis necassary to succeed in forex trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #451 Collapse

han dear mry khayal sa to forex ma suceed k lea fundamental analysis kafi han ye apko forex ki samaj da data ha or apka kam asan kar skta ha... forex ko smjny k lea ye kafi honga...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #452 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to make good analysis that will help you to grow from one level to the otherso always try to be very focus

• #453 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try and concentrate more in this business so that you will be able to grow from one level to the other at all times

• #454 Collapse

han ge apne thk kaha hai hamin success hasil krne ke liye fundamental analysis use krne cahyain q ke in ke bgair ap achye se tarding nhe kr skte.

• #455 Collapse

g han forex trading main kamyab hony k lye fundamental analysis zaroori hay is say apko market k level ka pata chal jata hay. is main apko andaza ho jata hay k apko kis wqt trading karni chahye kis wqt apki tradin profit main jae gi. so fundamental analysis zarori hay.
            • #456 Collapse

yes very important if you want to success in forex then you should have to reach the depth of analysis .because some time without analysis we can get lost and a big lost .
              • #457 Collapse

fundamental analysis is necessary to succeed in Forex trading if you want to learn about fundamental analysis then you properly use demo account in demo in the demo you should learn the fundamentals of the trading.
                • #458 Collapse

is mein mein abhi new hun to forex k bary mein mein abhi kuch ziayda nahi janta hun kio k mein is mein abhi learner hun to is mein sekh raha hun to is k bary mein nahijanta hun k is mein kia hota hy.
                  • #459 Collapse

fundamental is more important then technicals, q ke jab fundamental involve hoty hen to us time technicals kam krna chor dety hen is liye jab hamary samny fundamental hon to un pe khasi concentration deni chahye ta ke aik maximum profit earn kia ja saky
                    • #460 Collapse

More risk in one bussiness usually will give us more profit. So why not try to conqueror forex trading and got some money there? All answer maybe variety. But for me although i'm still afraid losing my money, i will do this bussiness to get more profit someday.
                      • #461 Collapse

Yesas a tarder i will say thatit is very good for you to concentrate at all times and make good progress so always try to be very focus so that you can be able to grow

• #462 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to always try and listen to news at all times so that you wil be able to make good gain at any given time

• #463 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to listen to the news so always try to be ver focus and understand the main market that will help you to make good gain so always try to be very focus

• #464 Collapse

yes fundamental analyses is very essential in forex trading because in forex there are two ways that you can trade forex and that is through fundamental and technical analyses and also it is the fundamental analyses that drives the market at any given point in time and so traders should learn to combine both of them

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #465 Collapse

Hi dear jee haan kise bhee cheez ko start karnay say phalay app ko iss kay baray main tamam fundamental analysis hasil karnay chiya takay app iss ko achi tarha kar sakain or iss main success hasil kar sakain yeh bohat hi zaroori.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X