Bonus 0 hogaya mera yeh q howa?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

That's very important to avoid trading that day when you make loss because that is frustration that makes you go wit ha wrong decisions and causes confusion in the result you get nothing but more and more losses.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

Dear member ap ka bounus is leye nahein aya kay aap nay yan to account attetch nahein kya hoga yan phir ap ka forum disable hogaya hoga is leye bouns nehin aya hoga is gor say har zheez ko dehna chehey our phir kaam kar nay chaheye thankyou.
      • #768 Collapse

bonus zero es liye hota he q kay hum log forum rules ko jaba violate karty hein to tab ehsa humaray sath hota he es luye forum rules ko violate na karin or sahi tarha se kaam karin then ap theek hoga.
        • #769 Collapse

Yes, this is only the business where we enjoy by earning we only need to go on right direction and follow the rules, however it is a risky but enjoyable business. I like this business very much.
          • #770 Collapse

bhai jan jab counting me hota hai tab he zero hota hai agar aap ne koi mistake ki hui ho to us post ka bonus bhi deduction me chala jata hai lekin mostly yahi hota hai jab bonus count ho raha ho tab he bas woh zero hota hai .
            • #771 Collapse

This kind of error is a result of poor circulation prepare as well as poor cash managing technique. In the event the finish connected with buying and selling purchases, build a safety halt burning purchases with regard to considering that these purchases end up being realistic and not utopian. Traders often employs fictional purchases not simply because most of these instructions has become prosperous previously. When you skipped locate stop-loss buy, this means that you could have sinned Artwork nn examination.
              • #772 Collapse

Forex is a great means in which we can make good income for ourselves and the truth remains that am so happy with this trade. This is a business where we have every opportunity to make good unlimited income and so we can become our own boss by depending on forex. Am happy with this trade and therefore am doing my best to ensure I have what it takes to become successful everyday.

• #773 Collapse

Yes i am also happy person for my trading business,it is a blessing business for us because i am a student,i also do this business beside my study and i earn some profit from this business,this money help my study life and other expenses,so i love this trading business.

• #774 Collapse

Try to spotlight a certain match and not the distribution connected with ideas throughou foreign currency traders foreign currency because doing so identifies the strength of consumer investing as well as the strength of the overall economy. This kind of sign is particularly useful because it will always be issued as well as identifies a variety of intake that are revised throughout seasonal indicators. The value with this sign additionally apply it to judge additional indicators as well as through your ex we are able to assess the way with the area market.

• #775 Collapse

yes, I am absolutely happy with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.

• #776 Collapse

a successful system are strictly followed, as well as the application of capital management policies and maintain self-discipline, the Forex Trading may be considered a relatively low risk investment.Forex market can be traded at any time and in any place.

• #777 Collapse

2. Markets traded
                          • #778 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the
                            • #779 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is my favorite. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X