Bonus 0 hogaya mera yeh q howa?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

yes you are right greed will be danger and it will make you lose too much so keep it away from you to win as greed will make you lose in final and you will transfer your win to lose by your self so i advise all trader not to greed.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times

• #753 Collapse

less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

• #754 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.

• #755 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

• #756 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past

• #757 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.

• #758 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is often used to get an overview on currency movements through the formation of a comprehensive picture of the economic conditions that affect the currency. Most traders rely on fundamental analysis in determining the timing of entry and exit from the market and also to complete their vision about the market formed some of the fundamental analysis that.

• #759 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.

• #760 Collapse

koi probeem ho ga. aisey bonus to ni zero hota . koi eoor aya ho g. aise galat fehmi hoi ho gi ap ko. ap apne broker se rabta kr kay pochey
                      • #761 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,

• #762 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling

• #763 Collapse

Yes, this moment I am very happy because I have greatly improved my trading skills through my previous failures, and nowadays I have been able to perform an excellent profitability based on smart strategies and analysis rather than luck or excessive use of indicators.

• #764 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with and than you can earn a good profit. If you become greedy than you can not earn a good amount in this business and you can loss all your investment too.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

koi ya batay post kerny k bad ketns bounas melta ha AGR post puri na ho un ki requment k motabik to phr KIA account bad ho jata ha KIA ?

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X