Bonus 0 hogaya mera yeh q howa?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

A O A ?? bahai jan jab phali dafa koi kam krta ha tu usy parshani tu hoti ha k us ny itni mahanat ke ha .. liken forex forum k kuch role ha jiny adoped krna hota ha un my yah be ik role ha k jab ap k month ke last date hu tu ap ko jo bouness milla hota ha usy dosary account my tansfer krna hota ha ager ap apna bonuss share ni kro gay tu ap ka buness 0$ show hu ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

that they trade without learning and most of time they would end up losing and these losses some times can make them worried and they may not feel they can afford to be a trader so this is just simple mistake

• #723 Collapse

bonus hr month k 1 tarkkeh ko 0 ho jata hy phr calcaualtion k bad bonus 2 ya 3 tareekh ko ap k account mein deposit ho jata hy ess liy ap tension nai lein yeh ap ka bonus ap k account mein a jay ga aur pht ap trading kr skty hein aur trading mein ap emoitons pr control rkho gy to zyadh earn kr pao gy nai to loss hi loss ho ga
        • #724 Collapse

Obviously I am happy to working trading business. Because I earn money from Forex with my par time job . I think my trading increase day by day. Over all Forex trading business is financial and educational support for student such as me.

• #725 Collapse

yes i am happy, though right now it is not a 100% happiness but i think i am okay with what i can achieve in the Forex market with the level of experience that i have gotten, but also i need to fashion out the need for me to quickly improve on my skills because the more i trade in the Forex market the more knowledge that i am able to gather which will be very useful for me in the near future.

• #726 Collapse

salam bro app broker of forex sai contact karein and ya apka bonus insta ki live account mai unhoon nai transfer kerdia hoga
              • #727 Collapse

It offers a full range of tools that will help you find and compare and search for all available Forex companies. Moreover, all forex brokers are before here was Takiamanmostaradhm by traders. Some representatives of the mediators are also here to answer queries and problems mentioned in these reviews, and provide exclusive information to our visitors. You'll find 239 broker broker listed in the table below.

• #728 Collapse

• #729 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the suitable timeInformation is very good and the new terms and, God willing learn from them and be in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellWhen you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

• #730 Collapse

This index differs from Statistics risk carried out by thebut if you trade it asWhile learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the
                      • #731 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become ablethe to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
                        • #732 Collapse

if your mind is getting greedy then you can fight with your mind like you can tell him that forex is a real business forex is not like a game that you can just gamble in this business in forex your actual money in involved so you have o take care of you moeny

• #733 Collapse

professional banay kay liye bhi tu forex main ap kay pas koi fix period nahin hota yeah tu ap kay seekhnaay kay oper hain kay ap ko kitna acha trading ka pata hain us lehaaz say ap professional ban saktay hain trading main
                            • #734 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players", they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sell). Then we start looking for someone to help us achieve 200 or 300 points, at least monthly, perhaps many of us work with providers Forex recommendations and who get our money without providing real help in achieving a decent profit. Many of us think of to stop trade in what some are already leaving the forex market, but I do not think most of us would be able to leave this market simply because we see it lasting a golden opportunity to have a private our work, which will bring us a fortune

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X