Aap ki 1st Month ki Income kitni thi aur kab mili?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

Goals that affect the major currencies such as the US dollar and the euro and the pound sterling also placed under the name of highly influential news. This is due to the position and movements of these currencies affect directly and indirectly, to the value of other currencies in the forex market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

yes to be able to perform well in addition to market analysis and strategy skills, it takes control of greed, because greed when trading with it will make us not disciplined in complying with the rule entry and exit trading, which would be dangerous to create an account we are at risk of large losses.

• #768 Collapse

The majority of traders do not have the plan, in the sense that they do not know what to do if it turns out that they are right or wrong. And it turned large profits on paper at a great loss indeed no other reason than because they do not know when they are coming out of Elsafqh.hjm trading and high liquidity in the market easy availability in most trading currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time

• #769 Collapse

Its really a difficult task to stop greedy in Forex many times i work on this weakness but mostly unsuccessful to stop greedy. At the end I observe if we always use the small lot size with stop loss and take profit with the same ratio for each trade after it close the chart and never see market again and again then its possible to control greedy.

• #770 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example:Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them,Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well

• #771 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
              • #772 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
                • #773 Collapse

Forex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times
                  • #774 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy of a country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, Trade and etc ...). In general these indicators are published at a specific time by government agencies and the private sector.
                    • #775 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.

• #776 Collapse

g ma tu forex forum my ik new member hu or mujy kam krty huy chand din huy ha forex forum my ... liken jaha kat my ny suna ha k ham yah say 20000 tak ik maa my earn kr saqty ha ku k yah ik best online business ha or international business be ha or kam waqt my zaida earning k chances be ha forex forum say hassial krny k ....
                        • #777 Collapse

• #778 Collapse

• #779 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

it's not that simple, but needs to Forex commitment, work and effort and time. The majority of traders do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that speak Antdaol currency and needs to be a great experience

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X