Aap ki 1st Month ki Income kitni thi aur kab mili?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #451 Collapse

my first month income was 110 dollars and i received it in the same month after the few days, i was very happy and my happiness was beyond description at that time, i was not expecting such a huge profit but i got it with my hard work
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #452 Collapse

dear mari first income 70$ di aur mjy 2 din ma mil gae thi tub mjy yaqeen ho gaya tha forex business koe fraud busienss nahe ha ye aik real business ha

• #453 Collapse

yes sir everyone could make easily exchanging in currency trading as they need to do nevertheless for that you need to have to pay many time with your work which you would like to start then may be you could start online currency trading.
        • #454 Collapse

yes sir everyone may make easily swapping in forex as they must do even so for you will want to have to spend many time with your work which you would like to start then could possibly be you could begin online forex.
          • #455 Collapse

sure mister everybody could make effortlessly swapping within fx since they ought to do nevertheless regarding you should must spend quite a few time together with your operate that you wish to begin and then might be you could start off on-line fx.
            • #456 Collapse

Forex trading main earning boohat sari cheezon pay depend karti hai.iss liey zaroori nahin hai kay aap ko first month main he achi earning milly. start main loss bhi ho sakta hai.iss liey trading main boohat sambhal kar chalna parta hai.
              • #457 Collapse

So as to maintain this achieve largely depends on the desire with the rolling, but stats display in which 80% with the buying and selling throughout Forex trading is maintained with regard to 7 days or even a lesser amount of, understanding that 40% which reach its expiration date inside of a couple times. Generally speaking, the traders throughout the foreign currency market in order to shut the jobs when they are usually making profits through most of these offers. Though operating "stop burning point" any time the loss of up to certain stage, or even any time there grow to be yet another position code as well as rolling plan to shift cash for it.

• #458 Collapse

Dear hm is business se jitna chahe utni income hasil kar skaty hain kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen earning ki koi limit nahi ha or is business se hm jitna chahe utni income hasil kar k acha earn b kar skaty hain is business me hm asani se
                  • #459 Collapse

meri first month ki income bohot kam thi aur wo mujhay kaafi late mili thi kia aap mujhay ye bta sktay ho kay aap ki first month ki income kitni thi aur aap ko ye kab mili thi aur aap ne is sai kia kia tha.
                    • #460 Collapse

1st month ki income meri 7$ this :p jo mjhe 3 4 din main mil gae the withdraw krwane k bad, main skrill use kiya tha withdraw k liye, instaforex bht he zabrdst hai iskam k liye
                      • #461 Collapse

a.salam.bhai forex main m abi new hion koi earning ni ki main ny abi .abi strt kia kam main ny abi posting kar ri hion m forum py .trading ni ki abi strt .
                        • #462 Collapse

mujhe mere 1 month ke money nhi mile Q k ma ne abhi pure tarah se comments nhi kiya the or mujhe jab bhi mere income mile ge tou zaroor share karoon ge q k mujhe abhi is ka koi experience ya idea nhi ha.
                          • #463 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news,of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out

• #464 Collapse

opportunities for trading. When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #465 Collapse

mi y abhi kuch days pehly is business ko start kia ha an dmujy is ke bary mi abhi koi undaza nahi ha kemujy kitna profit hasil ho jay ga abhi tu mujy kuch ziyada experience bhi nahi ha is forum ke expert members ki thread read ker ke is business ko kuch kuch samaj ah raha ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X