No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How do you choice ?
    Hello every one

some times when we see chance for one pair we see some traders say buy and other say sell
    sometimes we can't choose where is the right choice buy or sell
    well I want ask you when you see 2 opinion differents how can you choice do you have Standards for selection Especially if there is a strategy, and opinions differ how do you choice if one say buy and other say sell
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

demo pr achi practice real trading main kamyabi ki zmanat hoti hay agr ap achi practice kr lo to ap kamyab ho jaty ho real trading main mughy demo ki he waja say trading aye hay.Demo Trading account is the one of the best Trading practice placed where we can Trade and learn . how to make good trade
    • #3 Collapse

dear dosto agr hum ny learning ki hoi hpoge or pricts bhe to humy achi trhan pata hoga k hum ny kia karna h or hum apna faisla khid bhe kar sakty h magr phir bhe humy apny seniour ko daklh k chlna chahye taky un k idea sy hum chaly t hum shahd lose sy bech jy
      • #4 Collapse

For choosing which pair is best for trading and when you need to have good knowledge on forex trading. There are many strategy which are good for determining these. I personally follow fundamental analysis and support and resistance. Bollinger band and fibo retracement can also help a lot in that.
        • #5 Collapse

gi ha ya theak bat ha a is ma app ki marzi hoti ha ka app jasa chaio kam karo is ma maza bhi ata ha or koi bhi masla bjhi nahi hota ya acha kam ha
          • #6 Collapse

you do choice Greed and emotion are very harmful for Forex business I think forex is a very smart business.i know forex can change your life and income.so i want to ask you when you see 2 opinion different you can do you have for selection especially
            • #7 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: cancer پيغام ديکھيے
              Hello every one

some times when we see chance for one pair we see some traders say buy and other say sell
              sometimes we can't choose where is the right choice buy or sell
              well I want ask you when you see 2 opinion differents how can you choice do you have Standards for selection Especially if there is a strategy, and opinions differ how do you choice if one say buy and other say sell
              you need a best strategy before starting a trade and must watch analysis and news before start a new trader .you get success.
              • #8 Collapse

i think we did not need to take other trader analysis you can just use the one that suitable with your own analysis because if you use other trader analysis you did not know what the reason for it to make buy or sell, so better you start to learn making your own analysis before make open position
                • #9 Collapse

agar hum koi b kam kare aesay me hume her cheez ko samjhna chahye aur sath me he her kam ko dekh lena chahye k kesay koi kam kya ja sakta hai us me he fiada hota hai.
                  • #10 Collapse

agr hum ny learning ki hoi hpoge or pricts bhe to humy achi trhan pata hoga k hum ny kia karna h or hum apna faisla khid bhe kar sakty h magr phir bhe humy apny seniour ko daklh k chlna chahye.
                    • #11 Collapse

it is not like a gamble choice. the forex needs you to know with reasons to prove the prehempted movement. then when the analysis has proven the next movement, then the decision to buy or sell is derived.
                      • #12 Collapse

mera ik dost ha oss na muay iss ka barray ma bataya or jab ma na issay join kiya to waqi ye ik acha job ha i like it very much
                        • #13 Collapse

hm sb se planning best choice kerni chahie q k koi b kam kerne k lie plan bht important he or hmein apne best ideas choose kerne chahie ta k hm best ideas hi apne friends k sath share ker skein.
                          • #14 Collapse

is wath new bandy ko chaya kay wo famus pairs pay trade kary q k un may movment ka pata chalta hai trend b acha hota hai and indicators ba acha show kerty hain to wo best hota hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X