Should we learn trading first ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

I counselor you to drill on demo reason prime and direct in the morality and methods for exchanging initial in temperate of the fact that on the off quantity that you get it without polishing you present get author confounded and you are losing your time and currency i reckon present enter is adequate to evince you exchanging.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

I advice you to practice on present declare rank and inform the morals and slipway of trading basic because if you play it without practicing you give get more stupefied and you are losing your abstraction and money i anticipate demonstrate chronicle is enough to teach you trading.

• #63 Collapse

forex market ko sekhna to ha learning is ka krna lazmi bat ha ao jo is main sahih kam na krta ha woh is main sy loss kr jata ha aor sahih faida hasil na kr skta ha
        • #64 Collapse

ha aapne sahi kaha hai agar apako forex me pahale trad karana aat nahi hai to aapko sabse pahale trad karana learn karana hota hai uske bad hi apako real trading me trad karana chahiye agar aap bina learn kiye hi forex me trading karte hai to aapko loss hone ka bahut hi bada khatara hota hai is liye learn karna padata hai
          • #65 Collapse

agar koi bi treadr banna chahta hay woh treading ma ana chahta hay es ma koi shahs treading seakhna chahta hay to uso chaheay kay woh treading karny say pehly es kay barey ma demo account par training kar lai or tab treading karey
            • #66 Collapse

gee han hame trading start karne se pehle trading ke bare main kafi learning kar leni chahie kun ke bad main hame kafi problems face karni par sakti hain
              • #67 Collapse

gee han bhai ager ap learn he nahi karo gay kay ye buessiness kis tarah karna hai to apko pta kese ch
                ay buessiness ka

• #68 Collapse

aray bhai learn nahi karo gay to buessiness keasay karo gay l lekin apko masla ye ho ga ay boaht loss ho ga pehlay pehlay apko

• #69 Collapse

gee haan trading ko learn karna zrori hai . kyun is main bohat si complications hain lekin use learn kiye bgair samajh nahi ani apko

• #70 Collapse

ge haan learning zrori hai bhai mere . .lekin learning kay sath sath prectice bhi boaht zrori hai . lekin apko mehnat bhi zrori ho

• #71 Collapse

yes learning is very importent because you can do nothing without learning and you need to work hard and you need more effort

• #72 Collapse

yes dear we have to learn before join forex trading online business because without proper knowledge of forex trading learning and knowledge we cannot get regular profit from it and we may go into loss so every newbies fist learn all basics of forex business and then earn from it
                          • #73 Collapse

fear is a very bad thing once and as traders we must be focused and eliminate fear from within us and it is a very nice and all need the process and all will be well with the focus and that's very important.
                            :)
                            • #74 Collapse

Exactly, we have to learn it at first cox without learning we are unable to do it properly and until we didn't do it properly we didn't get any profit. Learning is the main thing which would determine your earning so always concentrate on learning.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

ji bro bikul humen fist forex mein learning karni bohat necessary hai without learning and experience hum forex mein kabhi bhi success ko achieve nahi kar sakte isi liye first earn and then earn.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X