Tension and depression is more than Earning ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Tension and depression is more than Earning ?
    Already get a lot of beginner traders depression and despair of this market and feel they are in a severe case of depression and the reason for this is the successive loss in the forex market, but I see that this is due not to enter a trial account before the account is real

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes. its true in most of the cases and the reason for that is also too simple.

Suppose a man is stranded in a desert and extremely thirsty. And then he came across a well full of water with a rope which doesnt reach the water and with no bucket. what will he do? jump in the well to drink the water or device a way to get the water to quench his thirst. If he jumps in he will quench his thirst but he will get depression and tension on how to get his way out finally he will lose everything!!!!. On the other hand if he analyze the situation and try to find a way or device to get the water from the well he can easily quench his thirst.

• #3 Collapse

forex trading is really tension-filled. It is stressful, but according to what many experts say, forex trading should be separated from personal reactions and fears, as it involves the taking of risks. often times, beginners of the trade entertain fear and tension so much, such that they forget to gamble on trades that can bring them fortune.
      • #4 Collapse

Loss is also a part of forex trading business, and we can learn more from loss, because loss teaches us good lesson, and we can make the best trading next time, loss show us our mistakes, and we can resolve it.
        • #5 Collapse

ge haa insan aksra tention ma ajaye tu ghussa a he jata ha forex ma agr loss ho jaye gussa aa he jata ha laiken hamein is ko control krna chaheye emotionaly trading ma nahi chal sakti or loss k surat me tention depression bahut he zyda ho jata ha or ya sehat k liye nuqsan deh hain
          • #6 Collapse

Obviously you are right that tension and depression is more than earning in forex business and due to this fact we lose money here. To earn positive pips in the market we should adopt such a good strategy that in every situation we can make positive pips.
            • #7 Collapse

hamein is ko control krna chaheye emotionaly trading ma nahi chal sakti or loss k surat me tention depression bahut he zyda ho jata ha or ya sehat k liye nuqsan deh hain.tension and depression is more than earning in forex business and due to this fact we lose money here.
              • #8 Collapse

well yes here tension hai depresstion is more than earning because when we star trading on the forex trading then we have a tention and worry that our invest not goes in loss
                • #9 Collapse

tension and depression ki is business me koi jaga nahi hoti q ke ye forex me loss ka sabab banti hen jab hum trade plan ker rahyy hoty hen or us time hamara mind tension and depression ki waja se disturb hoto us se ham aik trade plan nahi ker sakty hen
                  • #10 Collapse

ji dosto humin forex market mai kam karty waqt agar huamare trade loss mai chali jati hai humin gusa ata hai aor hum py control out ho jata ha aor hum apna loss ko recover karny l lia galat trade kar bethty hain big lot sy aor wo b loss mai chali jati ha.
                    • #11 Collapse

sometimes hota hai key apko tension or depression ho jata hai coz har dafa to waisa nhi ho sakta ky jaisy hum sochain is liye its a part of game na

• #12 Collapse

jee dear trading k doran hamara mind tension or depression se khali hona chahye kun jb hamra mind dabao ka shikar hoga tu hum theek trah trading nahi kar paen ge or phir earning bi nahi ho sake gi
                        • #13 Collapse

Tension or depression har profession me hoti he is lia hame ye dekhna hota he k ham us ko kis karha utare
                          or is ke lia koi haal talash kare
                          • #14 Collapse

my dear if we are not earning this problem is in our learning and learning is equal to earning ...my dear no need to take tension because loss and gain are the part of the trade and try to invest a amount which dosnt effect your pocket gardually everyy thing will be allright
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

bhai jaan traders new hoon ya old jb b koi trader tension krey ga ya depression k sath trading krey ga to na to woh forex trading jari rakh paye ga or na hi woh forex mein ek suucessful trader ban k apni life ko khobsorat kr sakey ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X