which kind of qualification is to be able to needed in Forex markets?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

forex le kye kisi kisam ki required qualifications ki zrurat nai hoti.......
    forex ek international level ka exchange business hai..................isko sab kr skty hain.......... students, females, and job persons
    ...........bs forex ko smjana parta hai..........
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

forex man kamyabi k liy ksi khas colefctain ke zrort nahi ha bas ap k pas trading ka best knowlige hna bhot he lazmi ha opr es ka expernce to ho he jata ha bad man
      • #108 Collapse

forex market main apni trding kay liye qualification itni zarorat hoti ha jitna keh trader apni market main sahih smjhny ki , forex ki jo needs hain , forex main trends hain un ko smjhny ki himat ho to woh trade kay lye bht ha
        • #109 Collapse

dear i think muzha lagta hai app ko basic mt4 meta trader ko use ker na ana chahe ya k kasa trade lagy jate hai kasa order close keya jata hai serf app ko computer aur software ke ache knowledge ho na chahe ya start mai demo k leya.,.,.,.wella nd good job and thanks for sahirng me ,.,.,. and nice job,.,,.

• #110 Collapse

my dear i think friend forex k business ko chalany k layia kisi high qualifacation ke zurarat nahi hoti is business ko chalany k layia agar ham computer ke basics ko samajty hain to is ko asani sy kar sakty hain.,.,.well and good job and thansk for sahirng me,.,.,..,

• #111 Collapse

my dear i think You\'ll have as a patient trader IN ADDITION TO you have to believe Making use of your trading potential AND ALSO your current skills improvement time frame from day at the forex market. AS WELL AS thats how You will be very easily a trader within profit with the actual market. thank you.,.,.wella nd good job and thanks for sahirng me ,,.,.,nice working site,.

• #112 Collapse

cydhcjbvhwbkj fnbkj b dkj cn msc nf vskj lsjdv sm xjf vmsc nf vksmd dnf sd,m dnf smd nld fm,c xn skdc fdn smd dnlb sm,d dnv sjdm dvn s,m snd fmxc nmfd kmc fjkdsm nbfv sm bfs vm bjf mc xlj msc fnsdm fn sm vnl x,m bndskj jhv smd snfv md sf smd sbd akdm lks
                • #113 Collapse

my spouse and i believe absolutely no qualification is required, only to obtain analytically mind to be able to know your market trends and the ups ALONG WITH downs of an market. anyone whom takes no interest inside forex business, absolutely no matter how highly qualified wouldn't end up being successful.
                  • #114 Collapse

we think It has very important This patience ALONG WITH may wait and then we is in a position to function very well AS WELL AS the many forex would be nice using a focus AS WELL AS challenging run i is actually very good AND most need a program ALONG WITH my partner and i be asked to end up being ready AS WELL AS patient AS WELL AS most is usually nicely with self control AS WELL AS most need your own process IN ADDITION TO we In case always focus AND It has very true.
                    • #115 Collapse

forex main jess k pass is ka knowledge or experince hae wo is ko kar sakta us ko english samjhni aati ho or llikh bhi sakta wo is ko assani say kar sakta hae
                      • #116 Collapse

my spouse and i think It\'s very clicks The item patience AND ALSO may wait then my spouse and i is usually capable to work properly ALONG WITH every one of the forex would become nice which has a focus AND tricky function i is usually very good IN ADDITION TO most need a good program AS WELL AS my partner and i have to become ready AND patient IN ADDITION TO all is nicely throughout self control AND just about all need your current method ALONG WITH we Should always focus IN ADDITION TO It\'s very true.
                        • #117 Collapse

forex trading karne kai leya ya forex ko join karne kai leya koi qualification hona zaroore nahi haibas hum ko agar forex main success hona hai tu hamara pass forex ke education or forex ke good knowledge hona zaroore hai
                          • #118 Collapse

I believe no qualification is required, only to have analytically mind to understand the market trends and the ups and downs of the market. A person who takes no interest in forex business, no matter how highly qualified wouldn't be successful.
                            • #119 Collapse

sab se pehle to humein computer ka basic use ana chaie k internet browsing kese kerni he etc. and than humien forex trading k baare mein knowledge gain kerna he like technical analyses and fundamental analyses o capture the market trend.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

yess you are right FOREX doesn't need qualification of hogh level es k liye ap ko es k about thorra bht knowledge honna chaeye or es ko use krna anaa chaeye agr ap k pss es ky about knowledge naa hua tou ap es ko use nhi kr paoo gy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X