Do you think profit depends on luck?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1141 Collapse

hmmm i thik i can agree with u in some cases but mostly its not the case ,apki struggle apko kamyabi dilwati ye ni k hr br hi dilwaye .kch br apko kch sikhaan a b to hota hy
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1142 Collapse

g forex trading ma profit earn karna boht muskil hota ha is k leye learning karne parte ha ...experience hasil karna hota ha ..profit luck pe dependable nai hota balke hardwork aur experience pe depend karna chayhe.
      • #1143 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #1144 Collapse

G nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ap ka profit ap ke luck per nahi depend hota hai ap ki trading knowledge per depend hota hai kiyun ke trading knowledge hasil ker ke hi ap achchi earning kersakte hai jis ki wajah se ap kafi achchi trading ker sakte hai or kindly luck kuch nahi hota hai yeh sub hamari banyee hoi cheeze hai

• #1145 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News

• #1146 Collapse

• #1147 Collapse

It gives a full choice of tools that will help find along with compare and look for all obtainable Forex firms. Moreover, many forex agents are previous to here has been Takiamanmostaradhm through traders. Some representatives from the mediators can also be here to answer requests and issues mentioned throughout these testimonials, and provide exclusive information to visitors. There are 239 broker broker listed from the table underneath.

• #1148 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.

• #1149 Collapse

Obviously I am happy to working trading business. Because I earn money from Forex with my par time job . I think my trading increase day by day. Over all Forex trading business is financial and educational support for student such as me.

• #1150 Collapse

Nhi g forex trading mein profit luck ki waja se nhi balke forex trading mein mehnat aur hardwork ki waja se hota hy aur agr loss ho tu wo bhi apni mistake ki waja se hota hy is liye hum ko luck par ziada depend nhi karna cahaiye kiok luck se agr profit ho ga to aik do bar hi ho ga
                      • #1151 Collapse

Luck is the good and we are depend the knowledge and luck. So that we are perform the work regular.
                        • #1152 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two, but when they begin trading currencies realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money, especially While we are working with money

• #1153 Collapse

Prosperous investors from the foreign exchange marketplace belong to this qualification are not specifically linked with traffickers throughout significantly this financial domain, you will discover designers or medical doctors or the building blocks staff members or college students
                            • #1154 Collapse

Yes is man luk b kam karta hai lekin pehlay hamain chhiay hum si amin sekh samjh kar kam karin kamayb ho jain gay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1155 Collapse

I am not agree with you. In my thinning that the profit is depend in the strategy.so that you are perpare the good plan.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X