what is the origin of the forex business?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

jee bhai apne bhot hi acha sawal pocha lakin me yahan nya hun mujhe is bare ziada kuch nhi pta lakin yeh ek bhot hi achi forum hai jis se bhot logon ko faida hota hai r mujhe bhi ho rha hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

je han dosto forex trading may hamay real trading start karnay say pahlay hamay acahi tarhan forex trading ki knowledge hasil kana chahye takay hamay trading karnay may loss na ho balkay profit ho uskay bad ham real account par trading karsaktay han
      • #33 Collapse

forex ka mjhay is baray me maloom nahi hai lekin hum is baray me samjh kar kam kar sakty hain aur ye cheez ko dekh sakty hain k hum ye kam kar sake aur kuch kam kar sake
        • #34 Collapse

The foreign currency trading with Forex, the best business opportunity to plan. the most important thing is that, before the real money Forex market, as a result of poor planning, then surely will.so Forex market is good and strong, a antrrilaon investment in market planning..
          • #35 Collapse

it is the best online job and if you have computer and good internet connection then you will be able to trade properly and you will earn profit at your home.
            • #36 Collapse

well pakistan forex forum ak international bussiness hay lakin iska real origin sai trahan say describe nai kiya ggaya is liye is baray main zada informations nai hain.
              • #37 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so i cant reply of your thread but i know that this forum is best i like of your post it but i am like of your thread i am be very thank full to you
                • #38 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                  Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                  Of thee, O was presented to him a...
                  • #39 Collapse

it is the origi of the forex busieness I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so the forex business is an internationaln business of the world
                    • #40 Collapse

well brother that's a very informative post that you have shared with us but i am areally soorry that i can not answer it now because ia ma not familiar with it and i am a new user here,
                      • #41 Collapse

It is your origin of a forex business.plan can be just about all mouse clicks thing pertaining to doing Least complicated trading within forex, therefore make good AND ALSO strong plan previous investing real cash on the forex market, no matter whether plan is poor next undoubtedly result will.so forex market is an interrelation market
                        • #42 Collapse

It is your origin of the forex business.plan is almost all important thing for doing Easiest trading throughout forex, thus make good AS WELL AS strong plan previous investing true dollars at the forex market, no matter whether plan can be poor subsequently absolutely result will.so forex market can be an interrelation market
                          • #43 Collapse

bhai ap nay itnay achay tarikay say post kar kar diya han sub kuch tafseel say ab mera is main comment karna namunasib ho ga kyouka ap baray han ap ko sub pata hai mujay to kuch nahi pata forex main
                            • #44 Collapse

Learn the forex market very well, it will help you in knowing how it is working, and there is nothing bad about that. Except for the fact that we will need to be very careful and attentive about the trading, it has oldest history and that is not that main issue for me.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

g bikul ap na theak kaha ka har koi invest bi karta ha har koi trading bi karta ha lakin aj tak kis ko is ka origion ka nai pata yar mujay bi nai pata senior sa pouchna parha ga lagta ha dost ma tu yahi samjhata hn

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X