Question Luck, Education & Experience.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

I think that Forex trading there are three action that are, Chance, Pedagogy and Have so i am effort to ask that which one is the most strategic? Satisfy part your see that how these things are portion you in trading and which one is most influential for you? my brother.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

expericne forex main lazxmi a jab ak apko expericne nhi o ga ap kabi b is ain kamyab nhi ho sakhty hain is leye ismain greed nhkaainag apko ismain expericne ha tab hi ap is main kamyab ho sakhty hain
      • #243 Collapse

Forex trade required basic knowledge,understanding of rules,learning and good experience. After learning Forex trading and getting experience , every one can make good income in every month and make his trade well. Although It is the the most profitable online business.
        • #244 Collapse

Trading is very simple new trader he should make demo account first and make more and more practice and also give more and more time to the treading and try to apply take profit and stop loss properties and understand time table of the market...
          • #245 Collapse

view education is most important among these, we have to get education and knowledge of the forex trading and then we have to use those knowledge and experience and we have to test our strategies in demo account
            • #246 Collapse

ha forex me aapko practice education aur knowledge bhi hona bahut hi zaruri hota hai agar aapke pass ye dono nahi hai to aapko kabhi fore xme success nahi milta hai aur aapko fore xme kabhi luck par nahi chalta hai apako sirf apane practice par trade karna hai aur profit karna hai
              • #247 Collapse

Luck, education and experience are the three terms which are intimately linked with each other. With education, one becomes confident enough to start Forex trading.After trading one gains experience which is a dire need of the trader.The trader can then trade and expect the luck to favour him.

• #248 Collapse

Asslamualikum....hai forex trading mein experience or luck dono hi bhut zarrori hai...is mein kaam krty wqt hmein phly workhard kr k experience gain krna chahye...jitna ziada hum is mein experience gain krien gy utna ziada humein is mein profit gain hoga....humein is mein profit gain krny k lye apny experience ko increase nhii krna chahye.......tbhi hum is mein successful ho sakty hein.....
                  • #249 Collapse

Brother forex trading men experience bohat ziada matter karti hey, education bhi matter karti hey but itni nae jitna experience matter karta hey is lie humen demo account per practice karni chahiey ta key humara expeirience ziada ho.
                    • #250 Collapse

forex me success hony keliy sab se pehly tu isy achy se learn karna chahiy phr isy demo account se trading ki practice karni chaiy.sab se pehly knowledge phr practice our phr experience our end pe luck hota ha forex me

• #251 Collapse

forex trading ke lye education hasil karni parti hai tab he ap ko is business ka experience ata hai luck bhi chahye hoti hai forex ke lye leking zyada ap ka exeprience he matter karta hai is business me kamyab hone ke lye .
                        • #252 Collapse

forex trading main hum ko appni luck per nahi balke hum sab ko chahiya kai forex education or forex knowledge zayada karain or luck kai bajayain hardworking per depend kar kai trading karain.
                          • #253 Collapse

Dear as i think that in the forex trading business all the luck and education and experience are the important things to become a good trader in the market so we need to learn forex from all those point of views.
                            • #254 Collapse

forex trading me ap ke liye kafe best sytem ye ha ke ap apne eductioan hasile kare or is ke bade ap ke pass ach atradign exeprininte hot ap kafe ach aearn kare satke ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

your thread is good that my opinion is as under
                                Luck
                                if we are lucky then there is no need the knowledge.
                                Education and experience
                                if our luck is not good then we are need the knowledge and experience. then we are able to earn the money.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X