Failure is undesirable , but it is worst not to try to succeed?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Failure is undesirable , but it is worst not to try to succeed?
    I think it is right with out fighting you accepted the defeat is the worst thing and in the forex trading if you lost money it not mean you lost or you have defeat but every loss give you the experience and opportunity to learn your mistakes so i think in the forex trading if you accepted the loss
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

failure is undesirable but it is worst not to try to successed .forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so i think it is right with out fighting you accepted
    • #3 Collapse

forex main loss ata ha aro is ko accept krna hota ha aor phir is ko snbhalna hota ha is man hard work kr kay apni mstakes ko sahih kr kay is ko cover kr lain gy koi mushkl na ha
      • #4 Collapse

failure is understand but it is worst not to try to success.Learn more and more to earn huge doller in Forex.Training is main way to learning.Reading book and demo practice is another way to learn.so i think it is right with out you accepted
        • #5 Collapse

Well, no people will wish for failure from the first place anyway. The only people that wish for them are the traders that have lost too much till they lost the ability to think as well. Failure can't be thought like that and we need to think failure as a trial in order to learn much more about forex trading. Just think that we might learn more things from that loss is much better for ourselves.
          • #6 Collapse

yar is main kuch is trha hai k loss to ho jata hai aur ye koi itni bari baat nhi hai is main to q k ap koi bhi kam kry to agr us ki planing thek nhi hai to lazmi baat hai k ap ko us main loss hoga aur forex main to ye cheez bht hi ziada daikhny main aati hai
            • #7 Collapse

Dear member ap na sahi kaha haa ka bagir defeat kiya har man jahna achi baat nahi haa esi liya forex trading ma jin b traders ko loss hota haa woh dilbardashta ho kar trading hi chor diytay hain esa nahi karna chaya or apni mistake ko sahi kar kay dobar trading karni chaya.
              • #8 Collapse

mary khyal ma kisis bhi kam ma ya kisi bhi cheez ma nakami ya haar ka ye matlb nahi ka app agy nahi berh sekty. mary khyal ma tu ager insan ghalti nahi krta tu shyd usy skhny ka ya agy berhny ka moqa nahi mil sekta. insan ko chahye ka wo apni ghaltiyo se sekhy or next time wo apny ap ko behter taryqy se perform kry.
                • #9 Collapse

i agree with you that failure is undesirable but it is worst not to try to success. a trader may become failure at the time of trading in the forex market. but we should not give up our hope to get success. if we have hope we can recover our loss by making profit for the next tradings. but if we loss hope we cannot recover that loss
                  • #10 Collapse

girty hen shah sawar e midan e jang me dear jo harty hen wo ziyda sekhty hen har jheet zindagi ka hisa hen hmen himat nae harni chaiye bus...
                    • #11 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you will get more confused and you are losing your me and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
                      • #12 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                        • #13 Collapse

failure is understands but it is wait nit to try to success I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so i think it is right with our you are accepted the defeat is the worst
                          • #14 Collapse

mere bhaijaan ager tou aap forex tarding busienss mein fail ho jayein tou aap iss busienss ko ahi tara se nahi ker sako gay iss k liaye humein achi tarde ko kerna zaroori hai.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

ager tou aap forex tarding busienss mein fail ho jayein tou aap iss busienss ko ahi tara se nahi ker sako gay iss k liaye humein achi tarde ko kerna zaroori hai.bot ziada work ki zarorat hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X