Do you feel that forex trading will be profitable for you?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: cancer پيغام ديکھيے
    Does anybody here is successful in trading and share his earning stats as to how much he is earning daily on an average, so that newbies in forex trading like me gets motivated to take this seriously.
    yes mujhy ye feelo hota hy k forex trading mery lkioye profitable ho gi kmeun k mein ny demoi account mein trading ka acha expoerinece gain kiya hua hy or mein bohot happy hun
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

i feel that forex can be profitable for me and this is a main reason of my existence here and i hope that i will start earning soon from this platform and i will be a good trader.hi profitable busienss hai jsime mujhe bhut sa profit ho raha hai or hoga inshallah lekin hamein uske liye zarori hai ke hum sab mehnat se akm karen or apni job ko pori hnesty ke sath nibhayein
      • #153 Collapse

yes of course forex trading is very successful and profitable business , bt we should do hard work for this trading and we feel satisfy after joining this trading and this business is profitable for us,
        • #154 Collapse

yes my spouse and i think The idea Forex trading is usually profitable firm pertaining to most who's know the trading, It have good qualities Equally compare in order to some other online and also other business, here my spouse and i may run without having your own investment simply UTILIZE those bonus that my partner and i earn through the posting function not invest within MY OWN pocket in the course of some other we invest via MY OWN pocket i will certainly say your own Forex trading is actually profitable institution intended for people
          • #155 Collapse

yes i think The item Forex trading is profitable firm for almost all who's learn your current trading, The item have good qualities Just like compare to some other on the web along with business, here we will probably run without having your current investment simply USE the individual bonus that my spouse and i earn through the posting work not invest inside MY pocket while in some other i invest via MY PERSONAL pocket when i will probably say your Forex trading is profitable firm intended for us all
            • #156 Collapse

I feel that Forex is very profitable business and you have a lot of chances to make your income double and eran a lot of income and will make your business very simple.

• #157 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: cancer پيغام ديکھيے
                Does anybody here is successful in trading and share his earning stats as to how much he is earning daily on an average, so that newbies in forex trading like me gets motivated to take this seriously.
                In forex there are very few brokers who are corrupt and they take your money and do not let you withdraw. But they are very small in numbers and can easily be found by googling them. We should make...
                • #158 Collapse

asalam o alikum ji han dear me ap se agree krta hun ap ne bilkul theek kaha ha forex trading jo hamry leye bohat profitable ha kiu k forex se hum hard work kr bohat sa profit earn kr skty ha forex dosry business se ziyada profit daita ha
                  • #159 Collapse

han g mjhy feel hota ha k forex trading b or forex forum b bht profitable ha q k is mn achi earning ho jati ha or kam b itna nai karana parta ha or is mn waqt ki b koi limit nai ha hm apni marzi se is mn kam karty hainn
                    • #160 Collapse

yes i agree with u that learni ng is too much important in forex if u donot learn then u will not remain long time in forex so learn forex first and then invest it will be good for u forex is the real buisniss from which u can earn thousand of the dollers. we never earn profit from trading and if you have no knowledge and experience about trading then you may get many loss from trading. If you have knowledge and skills then you earn huge profit from forex trading and make your dreams in real.
                      • #161 Collapse

trading forex could be profitable although only in case you have the suitable knowledge, knowledge and or strategy. you may possibly earn around you can but you may lose lots as very well. as risky since it is, it's not necessarily for the actual faint associated with heart neither the impatient.
                        • #162 Collapse

G ha me forex ko profitable me feel karta ho jis ke pass forrx trading ki proper knowledge aur information hai aur jis ke pass forex trading ka experience hoga aur ap hard work bhi kartye ho to ap forex me profitable profit hasil kartye hai
                          • #163 Collapse

g han me ye smjhta hun k trading meray liay profitable hy kyu k me ny thora sa profit kamaya hy yahan pe lets see k agay kya hta hy but Agar ap ALLAH PAK ko sath lay k chalen gy kamyab hgy
                            • #164 Collapse

ji han dear mai samjhti hon kay forex aik best business hai jis mai app bohat achay say kam kar kay acha profit gain karty hain magar bohat say log ya kah rahay hain kay forex band ho raha hai dear mai to bohat parshan ho mujhy sahi bata sakta hai koi kay kia ya bat sahi hai ya galat hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

app ne sahe kaha hai forex trading business main earning system be best hai or forex trading trusted business hai or forex ne muj ko time per camplet payment de hai so forex join karne kai bad meri earning zayada howi hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X