is forex for every one ???
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #991 Collapse

Forex wasey sab k liye hai. Bas is mein profit har koi nahi hasil kar sakta profit kisi kisi ko hi milta hai. Hai to yeh sab k liye na hi koi qualification, na hi koi degree, na hi koi religion. Best business hai forex har kisi k liye.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #992 Collapse

Yes I'm new in the Forex trading as well as read the policies twice intended for my advice. I shall seek to follow them and prove the nice trader in the foreseeable future. I stay away from to Violante the policies during the trading. These regulations are perfect for the trader to create the ideal trader.

• #993 Collapse

forex swapping business tend to be number 1 business for being achievements full in forex trade then you will have to invest your individual payment without the need for your actual payment you could every instant take auction web sites as game, and persons not grow to be learn that will, so with regard to best getting and learning you will have to invest your overall real quantity.

• #994 Collapse

Bro is ko join...har koi kar skta haii..lakin is ko use krna....har ek ki bas ki baat ni haii...q k is ko use krna asaan ni haii...is k liye bohat practice or experience ki zarort hoti haii...tb e bnda kamyaab hota haii...is k bagair hum kamyaab ni ho sakty

• #995 Collapse

yes dear its true which the over self confidence is an additional reason involving losing the administrative centre in the forex trading market and we all very well understand that the more than confidence is wii attitude and this also should always be avoided in the foreign exchange market also.
            • #996 Collapse

A really fine thread mate but i do believe you forgot to say one much more bigger reason which can be the web connection as mostly with newbies this is the bigger concern as you'll find hardly steady connections they have. Instaforex features stable servers i really have almost never seen or faced this problem apart from the big news.

• #997 Collapse

dear mery khyaal mein forex is for every one because is mein join hony k baad zyada se zyada learn karny ki talqeen ki jaati hai or jab koi bhi aam banda is mein join hony k baad in hidayaat par amal karta hai to wo b is ko asani se kar pata hai to is lye koi bhi banda ho agar tareeqy se chaly to koi mushkil nahi hai...
                • #998 Collapse

ji es kam mein any k liey app ko sahi hai aes liey trhan sy krna chaheay yeh kam sahi hai es liey krna hai .........................!
                  • #999 Collapse

All should need to develop their particular trading method because its helpful for us not simply, but what's more, it helpful intended for forex business. if most of us do our own business with chaotic or maybe disorderly then we could not get to our target over time. so discipline is vital factor to set up our business properly.
                    • #1000 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business gee haan forex sab kay liyea hay magar isss say earning koi koi hee ker sakta hay.
                      • #1001 Collapse

yes forex ki trading har shakhs kay liye hain lekin is business ko koi koi he samjh sakta hai har koi is business mein kamyab ni hota aur na he har koi is business say acha earn kar skat hai.
                        • #1002 Collapse

Well, i understand that trading itself isn't simple and we need to hold out of your extreme pressure if we trade forex. Just your example with the ie since we will need to keep observing our buying and selling account and i believe it will really tire us all out. Whenever that transpire, we should rest quickly but only when we are usually on revenue. If we loss the bucks when we trade then ensure you revises your current mistake and then after you will be done you are able to take an escape.
                          • #1003 Collapse

forex sub kay leayh ahi is ko koi bee kar sakta hai yah ek bohat he acha and profitable business hai jis ko koi be learn kar k faida utha sakta hai.

• #1004 Collapse

Forex trading business sab k liy hai is koi sab join kar sakty han liken is business main success hasil karny k liy learning ke bohat zada zurort hai or experience gain klarna parta hai tb ja k hum is main success milti hai...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1005 Collapse

g haan bilkul forex sb ke liye hain sb log es pe trading kr sakty hain forex trading business bht acha option hai students ke liye wo es se earn kr sakty hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X