is forex for every one ???
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1651 Collapse

I have technical issues are more important than the psychological and at this point it is time to enter the market, and I'm trying to "find".Psychology of perception of the real trade is radically different from trading on the demo account.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1652 Collapse

If you would like end up being an amazing dealer and then you need to discover a lot regarding Trading currency so you need to perform difficult, furthermore, you could possibly involve an amazing technique to business with Forex market. Seek to discover difficult and then you can be effective.

• #1653 Collapse

"

mery bhi bat ha k forex wasy to sab k liye ha koi bhe is ko join kar sakta ha han profit whi earn karta ha jo is k kabil ha or is ko samajta ha forex ka knowledge forex par kam karny sy he hasil hota ha

"

• #1654 Collapse

"

ji bhai bilkul app sahi kaha rahay hain forex aik asi forum hai jisy koi bhi join kar sakta hai magar is kay lay app ko knowledge or experience ka hona bohat zarori hota hai in dono cheezo ko lay kar hi app achi earning kar sakty hain

"

• #1655 Collapse

You can even a lifetime to sit on a demo account but real trade is nothing after you start trading with real money, you will change all . No matter how persistent person you were.

• #1656 Collapse

"

ji bhai bilkul app sahi kaha rahay hain forex aik asi forum hai jisy koi bhi join kar sakta hai magar is kay lay app ko knowledge or experience ka hona bohat zarori hota hai in dono cheezo ko lay kar hi app achi earning kar sakty hain

"

• #1657 Collapse

The newcomers tend to all do the opposite: trade in small time frames, do not use money management rules, and the feet are put to the beauty ...I think more suitable large timeframes, with a fairly large feet and use money management rules.

• #1658 Collapse

forex world wide busines ha sb k leye ha,,koi b kar sakte ha lekn jis k pass education ho wohi kar sakte ha kyu is ma knowledge aur experience chayhe ,,,aur hardwork b karne parti ha tab ja success milit ha,,,,

• #1659 Collapse

I'm still learning all. But I always do everything by intuition. everything. I am living. And when it does not listen, that's when mistaken. But maybe that's just my personal. Although as life shows, intuition, subtle sense of the outside world and external energy fluctuations.

• #1660 Collapse

"

mery bhi bat ha k forex wasy to sab k liye ha koi bhe is ko join kar sakta ha han profit whi earn karta ha jo is k kabil ha or is ko samajta ha forex ka knowledge forex par kam karny sy he hasil hota ha

"

• #1661 Collapse

"

yes brother is main koi shak ki bat nahin hey yeh aik bohot hi bara online business hey aur yeh business har kisi keliye hey is main har koi jo bhi work karna chahe achit rha se kar sakta hey aur is main achi trha se kamiyab ho sakta hey.

"

• #1662 Collapse

"

"

• #1663 Collapse

there are so many rules, but what it will be right and necessary for you, you have to find it yourself. But a mandatory rule for all is a skilled money management, I'm sure you can advise.

• #1664 Collapse

There will be a novice no good results until he learns what a real account, and until it receives trade experience it on a real account. All the good results on the demo without trading experience in the real world, and will not cost 10 cents

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1665 Collapse

yes sure. forex trading is for everyone. forex trading is very popular online business now. anyone around the world can join in this business without restriction. all trader have same opportunity to get success with forex business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X