Trading systems and indicators are just tools
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading systems and indicators are just tools
    hello
    i've been a trader since 6 months, and lately i realize something very important

i was a system hunter, i mean i hunt for trading systems in many forex forums, and try to find trading system that suit me, i got a lot of trading systems with very interesting good result

so i tried it one by one, i amazed how simple the explanation were, and how easy i implement those strategies

so i tried them one at a time, i expected good result, but no, the profit were very inconsistent, so i just change into another trading systems, but not so good result happened again and again

so i spend my time thinking, how could a system give good result to other but not to me, what did i do wrong? i followed the rules... after some time, i think i now know why

of course the trading systems is not to blame, it is me, i didn't understand what those systems were

trading systems is merely a tool, those systems that consist of indicators are nothing but tool to analyze the market easier, it is the trader that needs to understand what is the meaning of each indicators, and what is the meaning of system rules, so trader should understand why the trade went the way it were, into profit or loss, it is not the mistake of those systems or indicators, because it just calculate based on charts, so the one who is responsible is absolutely the trader, who decide what to do based on those calculation

so now i didn't use any trading systems i found to trade, i just use some to help me analyze how the market goes, and trade based on my own analysis, and it really feels better than old days

i hope the my fellow traders understand what i mean, good profit to all of us
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Trading systems and indicators are just tools

forex mai indicators hamy market mai enter hony mai madad dety hain hamy in ko use karty howe kam karna chahey forex mai hum live or sada urdu mai tarding karty hain hum is mai apne marze sy time table bana kar kam kar sakty hain hum is mai out off cost account bana kar be kam kar sakty hain yai aik legal business hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Re: Trading systems and indicators are just tools

G bahi ap nay sai bola k ya intcater sirf tool hain aur ya sirf hum ko idea he dety hain k market as side ko move kar sakti hy hum agr in ki vja say trade open karty hain aur wo loss MA jati to as MA hum ko blam nai karna cahy q k ya sirf tool hain aur hum ko sirf guide line he dety hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
      X