prifit
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

i am making daily in forex trading atleast 5% per trade and also risk 5% per trade but mostly trade 5-6 trade in week and will good

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

Every trader have a target for loss and profit daily. If he/she follow money and risk management. I am a part time trader and i have no fixed profit %. I think, its depend on his trading target daily. Its possible to earn 10/15% in forex daily.

• #198 Collapse

is forex market may app zayda say zayda 95% loss karah sakta hain aur kam sa kam 5% app profit hasil karah sakta hain yah kafi muskil kaam hai kay app acha profit hasil karain woh bhi forex ki market kay andar may jo hai woh 3 say 5% tak profit hasil karah layta hun week kay andar.

• #199 Collapse

I'm also part time trader and I never set my daily target because most of the time when we set the daily target and we can't achieve then we start trading indiscipline and this wrong decision gave me loss many times.

• #200 Collapse

I just concentrate with 1% per day in the trading market but yes always its not a possible thing at all.It depends upon the luck and experience .Though there are no fixed rules and limits to earn a fixed percentage from the market.

• #201 Collapse

It does not matter how you win that made ​​us for example, that merchants first traded with capital of $ 1 million and earn them every day $ 1000 and the second is trading with capital of $ 100 and every day gain of $ 50 difference is clear if the merchant the second has 1 million dollars he had earned $ 500,000 per day.
              Password in the strategy and capital management.

• #202 Collapse

I can not make profit daily because it is very difficult to do that. Some days i make much profit but some days i get losses. Until now i made about 120% profit with my small capital.

• #203 Collapse

Yes, we can target whatever we want, but it all depends on the market. But I guess for the target of 1% on average per day I do not think too hard. Take for example, if today we profit of 5%, 4% tomorrow, the day after loss of 2%, and so on, it means we've been able to achieve the target of 1 percent per day.

• #204 Collapse

my basic target of achieving daily is to the 10% of equity......and i think its enough for scalper like me..because i have less knowledge and experienec though i am getting good reward

• #205 Collapse

well lead to the hope of winning a daily amount I must make a plan and now every day I make about 20% of my existing capital, but one day I lost about 60% of my money is really very bad. So I finish my system, maybe it is not good, but I hope this is enough to bring out my dream and realize a large profit in the Forex market.

• #206 Collapse

Dear jahn tk mera khyaal hai k yeh aap k skill per depend krta hai agr aap ka skill huge hai tou aap ki earning bhi huge hou gi aur aap jitna invest kryn gy utna hi ziada aap ko profit hou ga...
                        • #207 Collapse

bhai jan mjhy to is bary me abhi knowledge nahi ha q kay me abhi is businesds me new hon or abhi mjhy is business ko join kiy houy sirf ik he month houa ha me abhi sath sath is businesss kay bary me learning kar rahi hon i like forex business ye acha online business
                          • #208 Collapse

forex se hum bohat ziada earn kar sakte hain but app is se greedy na kahin to app be lose ko profit mein badal sakte hain .........
                            • #209 Collapse

bhai jan invesment chahye hoti hai is k sath sath apko forex k bary men acha knowledge aur experience chahye hota hai agr ap k pass ye tenon chezen hen to ap acha profit earn kr skty hen normal average profits earn kar skty hain jo kafi hai varna huge profit ke lye log ghltiyn zda kar lete hain aur nuksan gurantee ke sth hojata hai so we have to take low risks
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

ji janab yeh koi mushkil baat nahi hai hum ghar baithe apne knowledge aur experience ki base per boht ziada achi trading kar ke hum apna profit huge kar sakte hain aur apne business ko boht acha barha sakte hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X