Greed Vs Lose....
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2266 Collapse

Jee han mere dost ap ne bari hi achi baat ki hae kiunk forex trading ho ya aam zidgi ka koi matter ho lalach her hal mein admi ko losses hi karati hae kiunk agar forex trading mein lalach ay to ye profitsko bhi loss mein badal deti hae.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2267 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well

• #2268 Collapse

is usually used colloquially to refer to attitudes which are Balmkhadah the currency depends on the country's economy appointed indicators. Secondly determined by the preferences and expectations of dealers in the market. Despite the difficulty of the work expectations, but possible. Work on the Forex market confirms the analysis that the proportion positives include more than coincidence and important knowledge Forex well
        • #2269 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
          • #2270 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.

• #2271 Collapse

jitna zada app lalach karoge utna hi nuqsan apko is line me hoga so mere khyaal me lalach apne karna hi nai ha balke apne hamesha hamesha sahi sahi trade karna ha to app kafi agey barhsakte ho and apna naa bi banasakte ho is dunya me

• #2272 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
                • #2273 Collapse

greed krna k hum zada say zada is main earn kr is chakar mai hum zada apna loss kr jaty hain jis ki vaja say hum nay jo profit kama lia hota hai us ko b risk pay laga daity hain jis say humy zada nuksan hota hai or zada pary shani ka b samana krna parta hai
                  • #2274 Collapse

Greed is a bad emotion for a Forex trader because it easily destroys our trading pattern by turning the trader against his trading plan. Every trader has some greed in his mind because you see that money flows every time in your mind and more money will brings to you better life and there is the catch in losing money on Forex. Really as a new user I have also greed and it grow when I profit . Now when greed is grows up I stop my trade and when I am free from it I trade then .
                    • #2275 Collapse

I am say that those are greedy and they can not success and regular loss. Bit those are work the planning. They are recover the loss.
                      • #2276 Collapse

You want to say that the novice enough to get the bonus money and just blindly sell ?? In my opinion it is fundamentally not true. You can not operate stably without knowing how and why price moves, and when and why will turn. Future trader must learn to read and explain the schedule and not to look at him.

• #2277 Collapse

jnab hum jab trading karty ahin to huamin is main loss b ho sakta hay or humain is main proit b ho sakta hay or huamin is main agr success hasil karni hay to huamin is main greedy ho kar kam kanry main kabhi profit hasil nai ho sakta hay
                          • #2278 Collapse

Yes brothers hmari thinking b is main loss ki waja bnti hen q h hum jab negitive sochty hen k ab kya ho gai isi kashmakash maain apna sara kam khrab kr bethty hen jis sy humy loss ho jata he.
                            • #2279 Collapse

zayada loss unko hi hota hai jo zayada greedy hotay hain aur thoray profit py trade ko close nahi kartay ya wo log jo knowledge aur experience k bagair hi forex main entry kartay hain aur bohat jald loss karwa k forex ko bura bhala kehtay hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2280 Collapse

Yes greed ki waja se trade ko loss hota hai or trader ko koshish karne chaye k wo greed se bach jay or forex main lose us ko khety han jis ko trading karna nahe ati or na us k pas koi experience hota hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X