Greed Vs Lose....
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2251 Collapse

g han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me loss b ho sakta ha lakin is business me hmen lalach se kam nahi krna chahe kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen lalach se kam karny se hm kafi loss ho sakta ha isi liye soch smjh k kam kareen
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2252 Collapse

I think I can speak of common boards for beginners. First of all, I would recommend to start only highly motivated people, because what they say in advertising on the internet, all simply is not the case, there should be laid out on a hundred percent, and constantly work to improve, and do not rush to invest a lot of money at once, we can all drain .
      • #2253 Collapse

han bhai g dekhy yr agr hum es bussiness ma greed krty hain to us ka result b humary samney aa jata ha aur kbi kbi to ayesa result ata ha kay hmara acount he clear ho jata ha to ma kahu ga kay humy es bussiness ma kbhi bhi greed ka sochna bhi nhe chahye
        • #2254 Collapse

forex trade main greedy humare loos ki sub sa bari waja hoti hain jab hum forex main greedy ho jayte hain to hum ko is main loos hone lagta hain greedy humare account ko kill kar dayta ahin hum ko greedy sa save trade karna chayea
          • #2255 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me hmeshah lalach se hi loss hota ha iis liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah lalach k waqt sbr se kam liaa kareen kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen loss kabhi bhi ho sakta ha isi liye loss k waqt sbr se kam laina chahe
            • #2256 Collapse

g dear as forex me aksar logo ko greed say he loss hotay ha qk wo as me zida earning ki sochtay ha jo k loss ka sabab bantay ha to as me humay kam say kam munafa per he sabar karnay chw

• #2257 Collapse

Friends kehtay hain na keh lalach buri bala hay . Jab bhi trading main ap greed karain gey to ap ko loss ka samna karna paray ga . Thora earn karain per loss sey to ap bach jain gey na . Soch key trading ko karain yeh sab sey zaruri bat hay .
                • #2258 Collapse

g dar as forex me humay greed say bach kar he trading kerney chw qk as tara agar hum greed kartay rahay gay to humay boat zida loss bhe ho saktay ha or zida ter logo ko loss greed say he hotay ha

• #2259 Collapse

where there are no guarantees for its trade, so the ability to move and start again is one of the skills necessary for success in this area

• #2260 Collapse

they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money,with the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade forex news will be critical to select the appropriate Asdarat Trade News

• #2261 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2262 Collapse

Forex trading news professionally, do a quick review of this news to assess the impact on the direction of price movement. Also in front of your eyes odds change direction, which generally occur when bullish news fails to push prices upward or downward in the news pushing prices down

• #2263 Collapse

It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

• #2264 Collapse

Forex trading main agar hum greed karen gay to theak say kamyab nahi ho sakty kyun keh es greed kay chakar main humay loss uthana parta hay aur hum apny hath say profit bhi gawa lety hay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2265 Collapse

If you want to invest in the range of nine pm Thursday night when you have the opportunity to focus on the market, it will also enable you simply that you trade you like by one Forex Trading Systems. Yet, even though the markets are working on the four and twenty hours a day, but it's important to be aware of times when the truth of the activity of the market to help you trade in the most appropriate times.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X