forex is risky but profitable.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #271 Collapse

forex is a risky business but if we have some basic knowledge and experience then we can earn profit in this business it is not so difficult as people considers it so we can trade in forex with some basic knowledge.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #272 Collapse

yeah right forex is really risky but great profitable trading business so if we trust on forex all the time then we can expect to get the best and also we can get the best profit so for this we have to take the risk and need to make learn to get the best profit.
      • #273 Collapse

you will never become a master trader within one days or within one month. You need to pass step one by one. In every step you need to make trade by your plan. If you miss any step that time I think you will fall in risk in next step. So never do this type of work. When you will follow every step in a proper way that time you will become a good trader.
        • #274 Collapse

forex boht hi profitable business he or hamko boht acha earn bhe hota he or loss bhe boht ho raha hota he lakin jahan isme risk hota he wahi hamko mahant kar ke is risk ko kam krna hota he or jab ham money managemnt ka acha use karte hen toh achi kamyaabi be hoti he
          • #275 Collapse

G han app ne bilkul sahi kaha ha ye business aik risky business ha lakin profitable bhi bht zyada ha agr hm is business me risk ko kam kar k profit earn karna chahty hain tu us k liye hmen is business ki proper knowledge hasil karni hogi...
            • #276 Collapse

I think that FOREX TRADING is a high risk business because if our prediction towards market is against our trade position, we can lose our investment in a relatively short time. Well, I am of the opinion that FOREX TRADING is quite easy; suppose we predict the market trend is up and we open BUY position, then if our prediction is right, we win.

• #277 Collapse

Dear sir . Duina mean koye behe bera kam ya buisness heo as resk to heota he hea leken forex treading aesa buisness hea jes mean risk behe hea leken profitable beah hea
                • #278 Collapse

no forex online business hai es mein risk wali koi baat nahi es mein agar mind se kaam karay gae tu ap k liye money earn karna easy ho ga es mein profit be kafi hoti hai
                  • #279 Collapse

Yes i am completely agree with you that although forex trading is a risky business but at the same time it is a profitable business too, to make it profit able we must learn the complete knowledge of it.
                    • #280 Collapse

risk tou her business mai hai wo forex ho yea na ho .lakin forex m,ai kiu k loss ho yea profit us ka result forun hi samnay aa jata hai is liy is k baray mai opinion ye hi hai k ye riski business hai .koi b kam ap with out learning k kerey gay to is mai risk ka element sab se zayada hi ho ga

• #281 Collapse

Risky but profitable, yes dear this is Forex and this is how it goes and how it works but just look at the ever-increasing number of new Forex Members, are they not afraid of failure or loss? Haven't they heard about the word RISK, especially in Forex? If they have and still they're willing to grab their own peace of the cake it means that Forex is a worth the effort business; what if even some risk is associated.
                        • #282 Collapse

g haan bhai jaan forex risky to hai [par sab se best money making business hai agar proforex experience or trading knowlege gain kr k trading start krein to ap k liye forex se best koi business ho hi nahi sakta
                          • #283 Collapse

I predict that our trade position in the market against us if we lose our investment in a relatively short period of time because the Forex trading is a high risk business. Well, I believe that Forex trading is quite simple; We predict the market trend is in place and we are open to Buy US and our prediction is correct, we assume to win.
                            • #284 Collapse

ji han friend forex trading business aik risky business hai lekin forex aik profitable hai hamy chahiye kai ham forex trading mai serious say work kary aor trading fresh mind sy kary
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #285 Collapse

g haan forex trading business bohat risky business hai. agar hamaray paas bonus acha ho tou ham risk bhi la sktay hain. overall yeh aik acha business hai aur ma bohat happy hon

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X